Chapter Four: Williams!

As Ophelia was sleeping, she felt someone shaking her- Alice.

"Ophelia wake up." Says a very annoyed Alice.

"Umph." Mumbles Ophelia, turning over onto her back. She looks up and shields her eyes from the sun.

"Finally, get up."

"Where's Lily?"

"She asked me to wake you up so she can study for a few in the Library."

"Oh, where's Marlene, and Molly?

"They went with her."

"Ugh, they left me with you." I said sarcastically. I sat up, My long Black-Brownish hair fell over my shoulders.

"Time to get readyyy." Alice sang throwing the clothes in my face.

Rude.

"Uh- why?"

"Because I don't want to get killed by Lily and Marlene."

"Ugh, whatever." I playfully threw a hand over my heart.

"Alright, Lily also told me to remind you that you need to wake up the boys."

I internally groaned, falling into my back with a thump.

I stood up on the freezing cold floor, Thank Merlin for FUZZY SOCKS. I giggled and got changed into Black, tight trousers, with a white dress-shirt and her Gryffindor tie. She put on her beauxbatons' heels which her pants kinda covered. She wrapped her Gryffindor Robe around her bag and made her way to the boys dorms.

 She wrapped her Gryffindor Robe around her bag and made her way to the boys dorms

I knocked on the boys dorm door.

No answer.

Your kidding. I knocked again, louder this time.

No answer, Again.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my hand around the handle and walked in quietly.

I slightly gasped at the ALREADY messy room. I placed my bag and robe by the door on the floor.

I huffed and made my way to James and smirked.

I grabbed a pillow that fell on the ground and whacked him in the back of the head.

"AHH" James let out a girl-pitched shriek and fell onto the floor.

"Morning." I smiled and held onto the pillow.

"OPHELIA EUPHORIA POTTER." He grumbled from the floor.

The other boys work up and saw her stand there, in blurry vision.

"Morning boys." I nodded.

"Morning." They grumbled back.

"Jamesie, get up. Get dressed. All of you!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Peter mumbled under his breath.