Chapter One: Potter Manor/Platform 9 3/4

'𝐼-𝐼'𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑡 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤?'

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑎 𝐵𝑜𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟-𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟, 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝐸𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑑 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛.

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙, ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒.

𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑝.

𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑝.

𝑇𝐻𝑈𝑀𝑃.

"WAKE UP MY LAZY GIT OF A TWIN." Screams James, hitting Ophelia in the face with a pillow, chuckling.

"MmmMmhpH" She mumbles from her pillow.

"NOW!" Says a rather very excited certain James Potter.

"Ok- Ok! I'm up you psycho! Get out so I shower and change, and close the door on you way out will ya'?, please an thanks." Says a half awake Potter.

"Whatever. Hurry up." Mumbles James.

"mhm."

James closes the door and leaves to let Ophelia finally get up and shower after staring at the ceiling for forever.

"You can do this, Ophelia, It's just a whole new school and you only know so many people." She nervously spoke, getting in the shower.

-☀︎︎-

"HURRY UP OPHELIA EUPHORIA, WE HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY." Screams Mrs. Potter from downstairs.

"I'M COMING, MERLIN'S BEARD." Yells Ophelia from the top staircase.

"WATCH YOUR WORDS, OPHELIA." Says Her father.

"Yea, watch your words, Opel." Says James mocking his father, and smiling.

He earns a annoyed and silly looking glare from his parents, Fleamont and Euphemia Potter.

-☾-

As they walk into the portal, James first- as always because, ladies first- Ophelia following- She comes to a stop and finds her eyes landing on a certain Alice Fortescue, and Lily Evans.

"OH MY GOD.." Yells Alice and Lily from across the Platform- They run up to me and crush me into a huge-bone crushing-hug.

"We missed you so much, Opel." Says Alice as she speaks in the crook of my neck, finally pulling away from me along with Lily.

"I missed you guys more." I smile and let out a small chuckle.

Last year when Ophelia went with her parents and James to drop him off at Hogwarts, she met Alice and Lily on accident. She also saw James get crowded by 3 rather handsome boys. But they didnt acknowledge her, or so she thought, anyways.

"Awh I missed you too." Says a voice behind Ophelia, Knowing exactly whom it is.

"We weren't talking to you, the only Arrogant Potter." Says Lily annoyed already.

"Ouch! that hurt Evans." Says James, suddenly putting a hand over his heart to look hurt.

"Alright kids, be nice to each other." Says Euphemia Potter behind James, Fleamont Potter staring into the oblivion. After he finally snaps to his current timeline, and becomes aware of what's happening when he finally says- "Yes kids, listen to your Mother-"