Chapter Ten: Full Moony.

꧁☾𒊹︎☽꧂

"Full Moons, My absolute favorite day to hate

"Full Moons, My absolute favorite day to hate." Sirius frowned.

I skipped up behind a certain 3 boys.

"I take it Moony is in the dorm." I looked around the corridor, walking in sync next to Sirius, my hand accidentally brushing against his, which made shivers fall down both our backs.

"Got that." James frowned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hey,' I walked faster and stopped infront off James, facing all 3 boys. 'He'll be okay, I promise." I pointed at all of them.

"I'll make sure of that." I sadly smiled at them.

"How's he doing right now?" I looked up to the boys.

"He's terrible, Opel." James teared up a bit.

I sent a small sympathetic smile to them.

"I'll go give him company, it's Saturday anyways, you go get him food and water." I pointed at them, like Mum did. James flinched a little.

"Yes, Opels." Sirius shot me a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

I turned on my heel and began walking up to the Gryffindor common room.

-GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM
LOCATED IN; GRYFFINDOR TOWER-

I walked into the common room, and went to the boys dorm, and knocked slightly.

"go away." a grumpy voice came from the other side.

I opened the door to see it, fairly neat. Probably Sirius' doing due to the visible dirty clothes shoved under their beds.

"That's not a way to speak to your favorite non-marauder." I smiled sadly towards him.

He rolled over onto his other side to look at the girl. He sent me a half-hearted smile.

"Hey." his voice cracked.

"Hi." I stood in the doorway.

"May I?" I pointed to the side of his bed.

"W-What? oh- Yea." He nodded his head, shifting to sit up slightly.

I shut the door lightly and made my way over to the shirtless boy.

I smiled at him.

"Uhm, I-I got you this." I looked down, fiddling with the last bar of my honeydukes chocolate Lily gave me.

"R-Really?" He grunted in pain, trying to shift to look up at me.