Chapter Fifteen; Arrangement

-☾-

((I don't think i'm even gonna give y'all a warning for smut in this story

((I don't think i'm even gonna give y'all a warning for smut in this story. just expect it. I'll just leave something like '*' this in the chapter name or sumthin.I'm not saying there is smut in the chapter tho..))

The next morning I woke up bright and early. I slowly opened my eyes and looked over to find a figure laying next to me, that's when it all hit me. Hard. The actions, the feeling, the pain, the pleasure, and overall- The sounds. I immediately looked under the blanket to see I had a baggy T-shirt on that says 'The Beatles.' I shot up and looked over at the clock. James, Mia and Monty will be home any minute. I turn and slap Sirius lightly on the head, which he only let out a small and miserable sleepy groan.

"Sirius, you dog wake up! We feel asleep and James, Mum and Dad are gonna be here any minute!" I whisper-shouted.

When I tell you i've never seen someone sit up so fast, yeessh. Sirius snapped up so quickly I almost got dizzy, and I wasn't even the one who sat up that very moment.

"Shit, so last night really happened?" He processed, looking around the room. "Surprisingly, yes. Yes It did happen." I nodded.

"Oh, Merlin." Sirius groaned, falling back only to sit straight up again. "We should probably clean up before they get back."
Sirius pursed his lips.

"Agreed." I nodded. We began cleaning up the damage we've done, the whole time was nothing but awkward silence and deep sighs once in awhile.

After a few minutes cleaning, Sirius finally spoke.

"Sooo, what now?" He rocked back n' forth on the heels of his feet, twirling one of his thick rings on his finger avoiding eye contact.

"Uhm, well first we don't tell anybody until you and me are ready- and....Uh-Uhm I don't really know..." I looked down.

"I do have to say It was nice." He pulled a mischievous smirk. I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him which he caught.

"Now that's not nice, Lia." He pointed at me. "Whatever, what do you even know about being nice? eh, fleas." I wiggled my eyebrows.

Sirius pulled a dramatic scoff and raised a hand over his heart, his jaw dropping dramatically and rolling his eyes. "I can be nice for once." He tutted.

"You are very dramatic, Pads." I rolled my eyes playfully. "That's the whole point, love." He winked.

"No, but seriously. We can't tell anybody about what happened, got it? And NO pun intended!" I pointed at him.

He raised his hands in innocence and backed away a little, but I didn't miss the flash of hurt in his eyes before he looked down and smirked.

"Not until we're ready, aleast." I sighed. Suddenly a idea must've popped into Sirius' head but before he could speak it- James walked in.