Chapter Fourteen; I mean it, Black.*

TW; why does writing smut take so long?
start the song at this sign please;✔︎
I am so very sorry.

TW; why does writing smut take so long?start the song at this sign please;✔︎I am so very sorry

-𐂂-

I sat at my desk in my room, drawing a fluffy dog not even taking note that a set of feet were at the entrance of my bedroom.

Sirius silently and slowly creeped in behind the girl, and spooked her.

"BAH!" He tapped her shoulders.

"AH!" I turned around, dropping my pencil. "Sirius you arse!" I whacked him with my drawing book.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, smirking a little.

"Where's James?" I sighed sitting back down.
"He left with your mum and dad to work, since you went last time he gets to go." Sirius shrugged, I frowned a little.
"That means I'm stuck with you." I whined.

"Guess so, Love." he wandered over to my bed, throwing himself upon it and making himself comfortable.

"Gee, please do make yourself comfortable." I stood up walking over to him where he'd laid on the left side.

"Will do." He smirked, lacing his fingers together and placing his veiny hands behind his head to rest. He straightened out his legs, crossing them over slightly.

"Ugh, prick." I rolled my eyes, laying down next to him.

He turned his head to look over at me, only to see me looking at the ceiling.

I turned my head to the right to look back at him.

"Take a picture and it will last longer." I smirked. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Why would I need to take a picture when I can just stare and daydream about you whenever I want." He winked, which made blood rush to my face.

He smirked in victory. I turned my full body to face him, while he did the same.

"You're a idiot." I squinted at him.
"And you're gorgeous." He smiled at me.
"I mean it, Black." I glared at him.
"I mean it too." He moved in closer.
"You're such a arsehole." I moved in more.
"And you're such a tease." He whispered, his tongue glazed over his bottom lip- wetting it slightly. His eyes flickered to my lips, then back to my green eyes. That was a mistake.

Seconds passed by, but neither one of them looked away from each other, mostly because they didn't want to turn away. No one was sure who moved in closer first, either he or she did- but suddenly they were so close they could hear each other's heart beating miles per second. His eyes kept flashing down between her lips and eyes, and she still couldn't find the strength to move away as he lifted his hand to move a stray hair from her face. His hand lingering near her cheek, his thumb brushing against her bottom lip, then her jaw. Sirius gently lifted her face up towards his, slowly but carefully, moving closer, and closer, until he was nearly out of focus from her lips and eyes, his lips dangerously close to her own.