PROLOGUE

POTTER MANOR
MARCH 27, 1960
TWINS.

"C'MON MIA! YOU CAN DO THIS." Fleamont Potter held his wife's' hand.

"Fleamont, I can't." She cries in pain.

"You have to, It's not that hard!" He pleaded.

"FLEAMONT, LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU AREN'T PUSHING A HUMAN OUT OF YOUR VAGINA." Euphemia Potter shrieked.

"Sorry!" He shyly smiled in excitement.

"ONE MORE PUSH MRS. POTTER!" The doctor cheered.

Cries.

"Oh-wow! Congratulations! You gave birth to Twins." The doctor laughed and smiled.

"T-Twins?!" Euphemia laughed.

"T-Twins- oh dear god." Fleamont fainted.

"Oh-!" The doctor started.

"He's fine, let me see my babies please." Euphemia breathily-smiled.

"Of course, I-I'll be back, I must clean them first." She hurried away with the crying babies.

-MINUTES LATER-

"Twins?!" Fleamont rubbed his head.

"Oh stop it." Euphemia whined.

The doctor hurried in with two babies.

"Here you go.."

"Oh...wow." Fleamont smiled, breath-taken.

"A boy and a girl. Congratulations." The doctor hurried away.

"What should we name them, dear?" Euphemia held the boy.

Fleamont looked into his daughters, beautiful green eyes. He got so mesmerized by her eyes, he couldn't feel the whacking on his shoulder from his wife.

"Fleamont!"

"Yes?" He snapped out of his trance.

"Names dear?"

"Well, this little star here, should be named... Ophelia Euphoria Potter. Euphoria for happiness, and also is similar to Euphemia. Ophelia for our little helper."

"Yes, of course." Euphemia smiled at her Husbands carefulness.

"James Fleamont Potter." Euphemia stated.

"Of course, whatever you like, love." He kissed his wives forehead, careful not to crush the children.

-7 YEARS LATER-

"AHHHHH! JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER. HOW DARE YOU STEAL TOY! DROP IT NOW!" Euphemia shrieked at little James running around butt-naked with a car toy.

Ophelia and Fleamont sat on the couch, watching the horrid scene unfold. Ophelia was just watching Euphemia chase her son, while Fleamont was just cackling and taking a photo. Euphemia glared at them.