Chapter Eleven: You're Bleeding

tw; mention of blood, and little spice. Also lots of Swearing. Like normal.

☜︎☝︎︎☞︎

IT was the morning after The Full Moon. I sat on the Shrieking Shacks floor, pulling my knees to my chest, and closing my eyes.

"Ophelia." James poked me.

No answer.

"Liaaa" Peter sang

Nope.

"Opels?" Sirius whispered.

"Did-Did she fall asleep?" Remus whisper-laughed.

"I think...so." Sirius laughed quietly.

"Here, Peter and me will help Remus get to the castle, Sirius you'll carry Lia since she's sleeping." James spoke, walking over to where Remus was getting dressed.

Sirius went a bright red, which didn't go unnoticed by Peter.

Peter smirked and shook his head, helping Remus up with James.

Sirius smoothly put an arm under my knees, and around my back lifting me up Bridal Style, after making sure her head was on his chest comfortably, he began walking down the steps into the tunnel.

Once we were all out of the whomping willow, James spoke up after minutes of silence.

"Sirius, just take her up to the common room. Me and James will help Remus to the hospital wing to pom pom." Peter smiled knowingly.

"But-" James began.

"Okay." Sirius nodded.

After they all spilt their ways, James-Peter and Remus to the hospital wing, to Sirius carrying a sleeping Ophelia to the dorm.

Once Sirius got inside the common room he immediately ran to the boys dorm room with Ophelia before anybody saw them, which luckily nobody since the common room was empty at the current hour.

GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM;
THE MARAUDERS DORMITORY.

Sirius finally opened the door and set Ophelia down on his bed.

I groaned and slightly opened my eyes.

"Sirius?" I moaned.

Sirius' head immediately shot to the sound.

Sirius stared at her, eye-wide. He cleared this throat harshly before speaking up.

"Lia, you feel asleep so James made me bring you up here. Him, Peter and Remus are all in the hospital wing. I was just about to go there-" Sirius began explaining.

"Oh, okay. What time is it?" I went on my elbows.

"Time for you to go back to bed." Sirius chuckled.

"Will you lay with me, please? It's cold." I looked up at Sirius with puppy eyes.

Sirius took a deep breath, he flexed his back some moving his muscles. He closed his eyes, looking away from me.