Chapter Twelve; Sirius?

☔︎︎☃︎☔︎︎
tw; talk of seggsy time

☔︎︎☃︎☔︎︎tw; talk of seggsy time

HOGWARTS

Ophelia managed to win the feud between her and James last night, which the boys secretly cheered her on, for finally telling James that Lily thinks he looks like a hippo and that Ophelia is the better looking twin.

Ophelia smirked at the memory of James' pouting.

Sirius was putting his trunk on the back of the carriage, along with Remus' Peters' and James'.

"Wow, tough guy." I sang behind him.

He chuckled and turned around.

"You're gonna visit over break, right?" I nervously asked.

"I'll try, you know how my parents are."
He scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, total pricks." I looked away, My eyes immediately went wide and I looked at Sirius' face.

"Oh my merlin- I didn't mean to- I didn't mean to insult them-" I panicked.

Sirius started laughing.

"Go to your carriage, Dork." He flicked the middle of my forehead.

"Will do, see ya later soldier." I winked and saluted while walking away.

THE CARRIAGE FILLED WITH GIRLS

"Soo Lia,' Lily began. I looked up from my book. 'Is Sirius gonna visit you and James over break?" She asked innocently.

"Yes, why?" I folded my legs, squinting my eyes.

The 4 girls around Ophelia shared a look and wiggled their eyebrows at the twin.

"What?" I giggled.

"Lily here, believes that Sirius Orion Black the III, has a crush on you." Alice giggled.

"I thought it was Remus-" Marlene began.

"I thought it was Remus too.." Molly confessed.

Silence.

We all stared at each other, until we all bursted out into a fit of giggles.

"You guys- are- are insane." I laughed.

"No, But Sirius is for you." Lily wiggled her eyebrows.

"He is not!" I playfully glared.