Chapter Sixteen; BLACK!*

AFTER Sirius and Ophelia's little agreement, they've been sneaking around. Whether it is snogging, shagging or even just cuddling. And surprisingly, nobody has even caught them or even thought they were suspicious. At least they wished.

While Ophelia was sitting in the ballroom, sitting at the piano - she was learning a song for the gala to play for the future "Ball Season" for purebloods - or halfbloods who are mostly considered pureblooded. The ballroom doors creaked open and a strutting Sirius Black entered upon the room.

"Hello love, learning the piano are we?" He smirked.

"Evening to you too, Black." I rolled my eyes. "You don't seem to be in a good mood, what's bothering you darling?" Sirius asked as he pulled my hair to lay fully on my back, his hand grazing my shoulder and his breath beating on my back. I tried to ignore the electrical feeling of shivers slithering down my spine slowly, but I couldn't ignore the heat pulsating slowly in between my legs.

"Speechless, aren't we?" He smirked in triumph. I rolled my eyes and leaned my back onto his front, my head leaning onto his stomach. I looked up into his eyes, but I found him already beaming at me.

"I'm trying to learn a certain song for 'Ball Season.'" I admitted, I signed in frustration and just banged my fingers on random keys, then i let my head bang onto them - creating a horrible melody. Sirius only chuckled at my childish actions and he eventually sat next to me on the bench.

"Here, let me help you." He genuinely smiled at me. I lifted my head and smiled at him. I placed my fingers onto the piano. "Now, i'll place my fingers onto yours." He said as he scooted closer to me, until our legs were touching. He placed his fingers on top of mine - ignoring the side eyes he was sending towards me every few seconds.

He pressed down on a key, and then another. He guided me through every key I needed to learn. When I finally felt like I got some of them down, he brushed my hair that fell onto my shoulder behind my back. He locked eyes with me and just stared at me. Almost like time has stopped, we just drowned in the moment. Suddenly he placed a hand on my cheek and leaned in. He kissed me passionately, and I kissed him back. His tongue glazed over my bottom lip as he bit down on it. His arm wrapped around my body and grabbed my thigh, a gasp escaping my mouth and instead - his tongue entered. I pulled away, suddenly remembering anybody could walk in - at any given moment.

"Sirius, we can't." I took a deep breath. "Why not? It's not like anybody is gonna hear you moaning from me muffling that mouth of yours." He smirked. I stared at him and just rolled my eyes. He placed a hand on my thigh, and began playing the piano with one hand. I tried to block out the lust in my body as his hand laid there. I began looking back down at the piano and began practicing. I was half way through the song until i felt Sirius' hand trailing up higher slowly, and painfully. He left trails of goosebumps where his hand once rested.

"Sirius, i'm warning you." I growled. "Calm down, kit." He chuckled. I pursed my lips at the nickname and just chuckled. I averted my gaze back down to the piano and began gently playing each key. Sirius just placed his big ass elbow onto the keys, messing me up. He placed his chin onto his hand that was leaning onto the piano. I glared over at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Were you still playing?" He smirked. I huffed in annoyance - then suddenly a idea popped into my head. I scooted over to him- until our shoulders were touching. "What are you doing, Lia?" He sighed. I smirked and leaned into his ear. "You in a minute."

His eyes grew wide. "But you just-" "Shhh, let me do this." I sent him a devilish smile. I swung my leg over his lap, straddling him. I dove into a kiss, earning a gasp from Sirius. I snaked my arms around his neck, slowly. I glided my hands into his hair - pulling hard enough for him to moan in my mouth. I feel his hands roam around my body - my back, waist, hips, and suddenly on my bum.

"Darling, don't start something you can't finish." He bit behind my ear. "Says the one who started it." I whispered. He grinned against my ear, and set me down on the top of the piano, he crawled on top of me and ripped my shirt open. I sighed and undid his belt. "Patience, Love." He chuckled and kissed all around my chest, neck, jaw, and lips.

"Damn it Sirius, just fuck me already." I complained. His eyes went dark, and filled with lust and desire. "Your wish is my command." He growled and slid his hand under my skirt and moved my underwear aside as he placed two fingers in my heat, which i'm sure was dripping onto the keys of the piano.

"LIAAA WHERE ARE YOU?" A voice shouted from the hallway. "fuck! it's James." I whispered fast. Sirius' smirk immediately fell. "oh no." He fixed his pants and belt, while I rushed to fix my shirt and undergarments. I jumped off the piano and we both sat down on the bench. James then strutted into the ballroom. "Learning the piano? oh- hey Pads." He genuinely smiled.

"Evening, Prongsie." Sirius smiled but was most definitely panicking in his head. "Sirius offered to help me learn piano for ball season, ya' know?" I awkwardly laughed. "Oh, well mum just finished dinner, chop chop!"

James childishly skipped out of the ballroom and into the hallway, Sirius and I following behind. We shared a look and pursed our lips to hold back our giggles. James only smiled and swung his arms over our shoulders. We entered the dining room and sat down, James and Sirius across from me while Mum sat at the head of the table and Dad at the end, yes it was one of those kind of fancy tables - but it wasn't so long we would have to squint at each other to see each other properly.

We only had a fancy table because Mum and Dad always had weird secretive friends over whom we have no idea who they are - we have seen Dumbledore here before once or twice before Sirius moved in. Mum and Dad never told us why they came over, we just minded our business, kind of.

This was just a filler chapter, i've been gone a lot lately yes yes I know - i just published this chapter just to get something out. I decided i'm gonna make 5 drafts, write them, then publish them out all at the same time and continue doing this. Feel like it would be simpler for me. I've been traveling a lot and my mental health isn't doing very good - but i'm just now finding energy to continue these chapters ha- anyways. More chapters coming soon and MAYBE a new secretive story i've been working on for a few months...👀🤷🏼‍♀️

PLEASE DO NOT BE A QUIET READER!!! please do leave some ideas for this story or other stories I have going on! It gives me momentum! I love seeing comments and jokes! thank you for those who are being very patient with me! I've been having very very bad writers block lately!

Hope to see you guys soon;)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘, 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 | 𝐴 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 CURRENTLY BEING RE-WROTE! 🎉