Chapter Six: Dreams, or Nightmares?

A/N: 'Kinda' Smutty🧍🏼‍♀️

-SIRIUS ORION BLACK THE III POV.-

Rain, What a beautiful, but depressing thing. The clouds having emotions, that is. Crying because they know they are stuck in the sky, but turn to fog once they try to reach land, but end up disappearing once they make it.

Sirius sat in his dorm alone, reading. His back on the headrest, and his legs crossed but straight out, it was raining out, it was very dark out, but was only 1:00 in the afternoon. It was storming. The Boys dorm room was dark, but light enough just to see a little.

Ophelia walked in the dorm, and layed next to the sitting Sirius.

"Evening Opels, anything I can help you with?" I set my book down beside me.

"Not much, what book are you reading?" She smiled up at me.

"Narnia, it's a muggle book. Quite good. You should read it." I smiled down at her.

"Really? Can I see?" She asked, sitting up next to me. Her eyebrows furrowed, her mouth slightly frowned.

"Yea, go right ahead." I laughed at her facial expressions.

"Sweet." She lit up with Joy.

She turned to face me.

She ended up falling on top of me. She looked up and made eye contact with me. I looked back down with her, my mouth slightly opened.

"Uhm, here." I slowly grabbed the book.

"Thanks." she breathed out.

Her minty breath hit me in the face like a dandelion dancing in the calm wind.

My eyes flicked to her lips, and back to her eyes. She noticed this action and dived into a kiss. My hand made its way to her cheek, holding it in my right hand while my left hand held the back of her head.

We both pulled apart from the kiss, out of breath. We both looked each other in the eyes, filled with Lust. I dove right into another kiss, this time more passionate. My tongue glazed her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Which she denied. She was making me work for it.

Of course she was.

My left hand grabbed her hair, while my right hand left her cheek and made its way to her waist. I tugged her hair back slightly, while my right hand gripped her waist. She gasped into the kiss which I took my chance to let my tongue enter. She moved so she was cradling my hips. We pulled back again for air, she moved her hips back slightly which made me groan.

"Shh, it's ok darling." She dragged her finger down my lips. She traced her hand down my chest, to my stomach. To the very brim of the bottom of my shirt. She tugged it out of my pants, and began unbuttoning it, slowly.

She finally threw my dress shirt off onto the floor, exposing my toned body. She bit her lip and kissed me again. I began undoing her tie, I finally got it off and she slowly began rocking her hips back and forth, making me a groaning mess.

"Take it off." I breathed aggressively.

"What?" She asked, confused.