Chapter Seven: Memories

༒꧁𓇽꧂༒

Young Ophelia and Young James, age 7, we're running around Potter Manor, their uncle Polaris chasing after them, his nose and mouth a duck.

Ophelia took after her Uncle Polaris, with the Metamorphmagus. Somehow, anyways. Ophelia and James finally got caught by their Uncle when they got cornered in a secret garden out in the woods all 3 of them made the other day.

Ophelia and James tried running but their Uncle snatched them up in time, spun them around a few, and finally set them back down to see their Dizzy Faces.

Laughter.

Laughter was all people could hear for ways, from the Potter Mansion.

Birthdays,

Age: 8

Ophelia got Ballet pointe shoes, a new broom, Painting supplies and some books for her 8th birthday, while James got Quidditch gloves and a knee-pad set and a new broom.

Which they were VERY happy about.

Uncle Polaris would paint with Ophelia, and even try to do ballet with her. It was kinda obvious their Uncle Loves this with all his might.

"Alright, so.' 8-year old Ophelia started. 'Make sure you hold onto the bar, ok? I don't want a crippled man laying on my Ballet floor." She giggled.

"Crippled? who you think you're talking about, Stinker? I could spin circles around you." He teased.

"Right, and my Mother is the Queen of England." I stated.

He giggled.

While Ophelia was teaching her uncle how to actually Spin, James walked in with his quidditch set on.

"Hey Lia, Uncle Polar Bear, Will you teach me some tricks for Quidditch?" James beamed

"Of course son! Just let me learn, what- First Position?"

"Yea." Ophelia giggled.

"I wanna learn too!" James dropped his stuff and sprinted over and began learning too, forgetting all about Quidditch.

The twins always teased their uncle by calling him 'Uncle Polar Bear.'

He always called his niece and nephew, His little Star, and little Dramatic Boy.

Which they ALL laughed at.
Birthday once more.

Age: 9

Ophelia got new Ballet shoes due to James accidentally ripping them from his big feet. She also got more paint, and a whole new bedroom and a new Ballet room so she can watch her brother practice for Quidditch. She also got her own fake broom to practice qudditch tricks on, even though she had a real broom. She also got 'Hogwarts: A mystery' from her loving Uncle, and 'Beauxbatons; Bonjour France.'

James got a two-way mirror somehow, from their Uncle Polaris. More quidditch stuff, and A watch that shows the Moon Phases, the time, and what day it is.

Age: 11

James and Ophelia were outside playing Quidditch, James a Chaser, Ophelia a Seeker for the time being, and Their Uncle Polaris, a keeper. Their Mother was a keeper and their dad was a chaser.

They all looked up to a Owl, and Dove hooting. The dove, Carrying Ophelia's Beauxbatons letter, and The Snowy owl-Named Willow after James-stole her, carried his Hogwarts Letter.

PRESENT TIME

Ophelia was sitting in the Great Hall, eating breakfast with the Girls when, 4 boys walked in.