Disclaimer

All characters, images, lyrics, quotes, YouTube videos, gifs, quotes, etc., in this book, I do not own as they belong to their respective owners. However, the plot is entirely mine.

Please do not copy, reproduce, or translate without my permission.

The plot I've created is in an alternate universe in which soulmates exist.
The plot/ content story ideas are entirely my creation. The protagonist and her living environment is American. So be aware that the female leads' POVs will be in American Slang/English to make it more authentic. It might not be super accurate.

Please be aware that this is in an alternate universe, so the BTS members' personalities might not be exact, but I will do my best to be as exact as possible.

This book is in English, but the characters speak in "English " and Korean.

~
Soulbound Universe

You live in a society where soulmates exist. 98% of the population can receive their soulmates. 2% of the people are without, and they are called the Tarnished.

The mark consists of a half tattooed image which appears anywhere on their arms. The older soulmate received the mark on their 21st birthday at midnight.

Depending on their soulmate's age of maturity, the older one will receive their mark first. (E.g. If he/she received it at age 21 and his/her soulmate is 16, he/she will wait for her/her until he/she has reached a suitable age).
The soulbond mark starts as a very light purple grey colour and darkens into vivid colours as the soulmate matures.

If the older soulmate meets their soulmate before the soulmate is 21, they will feel a natural pull or general liking towards one another. When both soulmates have their marks, their marks will begin to burn, and when they meet and touch, a bright neon purple glow will appear, and once their marks are placed together, it will create a perfect image.

Three strings will either emerge from the bonding process. When a bonding ritual occurs, the two soulmates will see colour strings swirl around the glowing marks.

1.Passionate- red gold string
( intense love, protection and devotion, challenging to break this bond, the couple cannot be without each other after a month apart. Leads to emptiness, depression, anxiety, sickness than death, soul-bonding must occur or death in few days)

2. Protection-blue string
( soulmates can live without each other, can date each other or other people but will always care and be protective of soulmates well-being, will involve in every aspect of soulmates life to make sure they are well taken care of. Can register as Tarnished when proven fit by System)

3. Platonic /friendship - yellow string
(Soulmates share a friendship bond. Never goes beyond that. They'll always be in each other lives, care for each other-no romantic love)

4. Duel string
When soulmates share different strings, they can reject the bond or choose what Fate decided for them. A red-gold soulmate will unfortunately always have romantic feelings for a soulmate with blue or yellow string. Latter can decide to stay or live their lives as they choose but only by the System's permission.

5. Tarnished

Only 2%of the population, can turn out to be Tarnished. A person without a soul mark on their 21 birthday. They can date freely but cannot marry those with soul marks, especially Redgold strings. They are free to match any other Tarnished only after their 35 years. There are reports that some Tarnished received their soul marks later after their coming of age. They are called " late whisperers". They get a Tarnished marking at the back if their ears.

Kindly refer to the "SOULBOUND manual" book

~

Character profile

Jung Jungkook "Kookie ", Golden Maknae22 years1,79mPosition: Main Vocalist, Dancer, Rapper and SongwriterFun facts: youngest member, highly and multi-talented, kind, introvert, quiet, sexy, humorous, very close to Taehyung and athletic

22 years
1,79m
Position: Main Vocalist, Dancer, Rapper and Songwriter
Fun facts: youngest member, highly and multi-talented, kind, introvert, quiet, sexy, humorous, very close to Taehyung and athletic. In love with his secret 'girlfriend'.

Rhimes Y/n22 years1,78mCareer: Capetonian Model /Actress (South African working in the USA)Fun facts: Was a child actress discovered in South Africa

Rhimes Y/n
22 years
1,78m
Career: Capetonian Model /Actress (South African working in the USA)
Fun facts: Was a child actress discovered in South Africa. She moved with her family to the USA to pursue acting, Cute and Bubbly, shy, talented, sassy, lovable, friendly. introvert

BTS as themselves.

Lisa from BlackpinkJungkooks secret 'girlfriend'

Lisa from Blackpink
Jungkooks secret 'girlfriend'.
22 years
1.67m
Career: Lead rapper of Blackpink, model, "voted"most beautiful face in the world, madly in love with Jungkook. She lost her soulmate.