Chapter 19

And go towards there as it gets clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Zendaya Pov: Pt 4

The meeting with the Bulgari representative went so well that your tough manager, your mother, booked a photo shoot for their new jewelry line after you returned from the Bvlgari Mediterranea High Jewelry line presentation in Venice.

You were relieved because your week had already been frantic with all of the travel preparations, and the exquisite outfits that were brought to you to wear on that occasion had even your stylist, Law Roach, in a frenzy. You and your mother both giggle at his enthusiasm for your new brand's ambassadorship.

You'll be in the company of ex-Miss World Priyanka Chopra, your favorite actress Ann Hathaway, and K-pop star Lalisa from Blackpink. The current girlfriend of the person you love

When it was time to fly to Venice, Italy, Jimmy made sure to take you out to a wonderful meal before your flight.

He was disappointed that you'd be gone for a week, but when you informed him that you and your mom might stay another week just to spend time together, he was pleased. At least you would be with your mom and not someone that might take you from him.

You had to cancel your squad's weekly luncheon to spend quality time with him.

He chose a very quiet and private establishment in the heart of Manhattan. It was cozy and calm, and the cuisine was excellent.

Jimmy flashed a grin as he grabbed your hand, locking eyes with your sparkling hazel ones. "Daya, I'm head over heels for you, no doubt. I get it, you're still 21, but if you end up being a blue or yellow string, will you give me a shot—a real one—at marrying you? Stick with me, Daya."

You gazed down at your interlocked fingers on the table, taking a deep breath. "Jimmy, I dig you a lot right now, and you treat me amazingly as your girl. It's just that I can't fully commit or dive headfirst into this thing. I need to keep my options open before meeting my soulmate. I can't promise I won't catch feelings for them. Let's wait and see how things go."

You have a sorrowful expression on your face as you sense his deep despair. He wishes to publicly claim you before you meet your soul mate. How can you make such a decision? You must first meet and complete the bond with your soulmate, and if he desires you in his life, you must begin a life with your soulmate, be happy, and have a family with him. That is your ultimate desire.

You desire true love. You want to be chosen by your soulmate. You're hoping he likes you enough to want to stay with you despite your celebrity. Even if he is not famous, your soul mate will complete you. The system will provide what you need.

You let out a deep breath and said, "Jimmy, we gotta keep our options open 'cause your soulmate's your kid's mom. They're gonna need you in their life. I won't be a roadblock if you wanna be there for them, even if your real soulmate can't stand me."

Jimmy frowned and added, "Babe, I'll be there for my kid; I'll be a stand-up dad, but I want you as my wife someday. I can't lose you, Daya. I get it, I gotta let you go when you find your soulmate... it's just—"

You sighed deeply, meeting his concerned gaze. "Jimmy—"

"I know, I know," he interrupted hastily, sighing heavily. You could see he was swallowing hard. Jimmy wasn't ready to lose you to an unknown soulmate.

"Let's just enjoy what we got right now, don't go chasing phantoms. Jimmy, I only got my soulmark recently, and it might take years before I meet my soulmate. And who knows, maybe he won't stick around forever. I might not be what he's expecting. So, please, stop worrying," you comforted him, running your hands over his to ease his nerves. Jimmy seemed scared. He had to love you.