Chapter 13

Close the door now

      When I'm with you, I'm in utopia

⚠a/n this chapter will be slightly mature- nothing graphic⚠

Zendaya pov- Part 5

After the others left you and Jungkook were alone, the two of you decided to explore all the places you enjoyed visiting as teenagers. But first, you needed to change your clothes. You put on a white sleeveless tank top, cute, stylish jeans, and your black jacket if it gets cold. Luckily Jungkook and the boys will have the entire day free, and you'll be grateful that FATE forced you to rekindle your friendship with the hot maknae. He grew up to be someone who took your breath away. 

You know he still likes you because of the kiss you shared in the kitchen. You took him on a trip to your old high school. You told him about your mother's decision to sell the dance studio and open a casting agency for talented children and teenagers. Jungkook relished every time he was in your presence. You're extremely interesting and candid, telling him about your university life and how most of it is now done online due to your hectic modeling schedule and celebrity lifestyle.

You've been driving around and even visited Central Park. Jungkooks wore sunglasses and a bucket hat that covered his face. You simply smirk. You also wear a baseball cap and oversized sunglasses. Both of you look to be an average couple. You were walking hand in hand, which makes you feel good and let you smile.

 You were walking hand in hand, which makes you feel good and let you smile

His closeness caused goosebumps to appear on your body. You cannot fathom yourselves casually wandering around the park with a famous BTS member in front of a multitude of oblivious people. You were thirsty and grabbed a cold bottle of water from one of the vendors. You stroll around the park in a relaxed manner. Jungkook was taking pics and selcas of the two of you. You just shook your head. You're hoping no one gets their hands on those images.

Jungkook smirked and gave you a sidelong glance. "So, in a few days, you'll be of legal drinking age...21 years old. Are you looking forward to receiving your soulmark?" You stare at him with a pained grimace on your face. You and Jungkook had sat on one of the benches, watching a few kids play.

You crack a small smile."Not at all—"

He furrowed his brows as he sipped from his ice-cold water bottle, 'Why are you so worried—-"

You bit your lower lip, a scowl on your brow, "When it comes to relationships, I...er...I'm not so lucky, Kookie. When you're famous, you never know if your connections are genuine. After my relationship with you... I was too shy to date, and as a young teen, I became a little too famous, and Hollywood preyed on young actors to find flaws and expose their scandals. I took a risk and entered the dating scene. I dated Nail from One Direction. But our work schedules and careers got in the way, and after a month, we called it quits. We are still friends, and now that I am older, he wishes to pursue me again. They were as popular as you are right now. I tried dating an aspiring actor named Jacob...but he was older and already had his soulmark...we liked each other, and I thought we would be soulmates if I got mine. We were amazing friends at first...then he met his soulmate but kept it hidden because he was afraid of losing me—-"