Chapter 11

I walk across the dream over the forest
And go towards there as it gets clearer

Zendaya Pov- part 3

You and your mom were on your way to Tokyo with your bodyguard a day later. You awoke early, only to put your hair in a messy ponytail and dress in a loose jumper jersey.

 You awoke early, only to put your hair in a messy ponytail and dress in a loose jumper jersey

You breathed a sigh of relief as you landed safely at Tokyo International Airport. Your mother made sure that you had all of your belongings.

Your bodyguard attempted to push it for you, but you declined. Nobody knows who you are in Tokyo, and it feels good to be considered average. A tourist with no name. However, some overseas tourists noticed you at the airport, but you dressed down, looking more like a student than a widely famous model.

Kendall was pleased to send a driver for you and your entourage. You were both booked into the same hotel. She was at the venue for a rehearsal and can't wait to confront you about what she uncovered.

You couldn't figure out where she obtained the information. You were hesitant to reveal your secret to Kendell. You were concerned if she told Gigi and her sisters.

It will be the most exciting news your group has ever heard

It will be the most exciting news your group has ever heard. You hope no one digs up the rest of the old archives. If the media found out about your and Jungkook's history, they'd have a field day.

Mainly if the boys' upcoming concert is sold out and the United States is more interested in the life of the Bangtan lads. The Bangtan Soulmates triggered widespread curiosity in the American media and among fans. Nobody could figure out who the Bells were. They were linked to actresses, models, and even athletes.

The USA was curious about the youngest maknae and whether or not he had found his soulmate. Most media sources think that it is Lalisa from Blackpink; however, the agency has yet to confirm the rumors. The very thought of them causes your heart to constrict. You may have seen on social media that Kookie and Lisa are being shipped as Lizkook. They appear to be the most well-known ships in South Korea.

How will you break the news to your friends? They will kill you before the ARMY can get their hands on you. You exhale an anxious sigh.

 You exhale an anxious sigh