Chapter 14

You are the sun that rose again in my life
The return of my childhood dreams

Zendaya pov- Final Part 6- October 2018

After your adventure with Jungkook, you drove him back to the hotel.

Luckily underground parking was already open from the hotel. The drive was quiet. You look aside at kookie, lying backwards with his eyes closed.  Both of you felt a little deflated that you had to bid each other goodbye. The feelings that you have and articulated in the heat of passion you couldn't say now because in a few days, you'll receive your soul mark, and you might meet your soulmate.

 There is still Jimmy, who you're are dating unofficially, and you know deep inside that you are so much in love with the BTS maknae. Still, you hope you'll be Red gold so that when your feeling for your soulmate intensifies, your romantic love for Kookie will fade away, but if it's blue or yellows string, you know with a pang of deep sadness, you'll never get rid of your feelings Kookie. You sadly see that you love him, and he loves you. He confessed it, but he might still love Lisa also. When he returns home, you know that his feelings will flare up for Lisa.

When you look at a contented Kookie next to you, you smile softly and place your hand gently onto his. He looks at you, exhaling deeply. His big doe eyes seem to sadden.

"Kookie ...it was good being with you. I wish you a very great future with your coming soulmate or...Lisa. See you at the show. I can't wait to experience the purple ocean."

Jungkook grinned, "I loved being with you too, Zen. I'll never regret "loving" you to the fullest. I don't want to interfere with what you have right now with Jimmy. The only regret is that...that I took your innocence. Both our innocence are gone forever...but I'm glad that you were also my first. I also hope that you'll find happiness with your soulmate. At least I know it's not Jimmy."You both laugh. Jungkook doesn't have any qualms for Jimmy. 

"I'm glad yours are not Lisa." You smirk. You are wiggling your brows.

Jungkook smirked and quickly looked around the half-empty underground parking, and before your surprised eyes, he swiftly turned to you and pulled your over to him, embracing you in his strong arms and kissing you on your soft lips. You gasped but snaked your hands around his shoulders and returned his kiss with the same amount of enthusiasm. You were both dazed with mouths ajar as you slowly and reluctantly moved away from each other with his hand still caressing your cheek.

He smiled in your eyes," I'll miss you. Ms Fabulous Zen" he gave you another peck on the lips. You smile softly as he opens the door to leave. He was pulling his bucket hat deeper over his face. You smirk as he looks intently at you for the last time. Sadness wanted to engulf you, but a smile graced your face instead.

"I'll miss you too, my favourite "Kookie in a jar" take care. See you in three days and please go and rest well" you both smirk as you reminisce about the previous nights' rendezvous. You are glad you are off today, and your body feels exhausted. A few hours of beauty sleep will do you good.

He grins and nods as he quickly finds his way to the elevator.

You smile and sigh dejectedly, and with a whisper to yourself, you utter the words that you know you'll never speak to his face, ever again"I love you, Jeon Jungkook..."

.........

--Three days later---

Saturday was the most anticipated day of the week. It was the final performance of the "Love Yourself" concert at Citifield in New York City. The show drew more than 40,000 people and marked the end of the band's "Love Yourself" world tour in North America.