Chapter 12

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Zendaya Pov-Part 4

"Zen?" he stuttered, a massive smile on his lovely bunny lips.

You smirk as you look into his eyes as he raises his bucket head...the atmosphere becomes electric as you become acutely aware of each other...

The atmosphere was supercharged between the two people who were just standing there smirking at each other

The atmosphere was supercharged between the two people who were just standing there smirking at each other. Jimin was watching the two and snorting into his hands till Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the teasing glint in Jimins'eyes and turned his attention back to the cutest girl in front of him.

You decided to speak in Korean since you were in awe of the duo in front of you. Jimin and Kookie's eyes widened in amazement when you said so well.

In mock-elation, you chuckled and clapped your hands together and in a high pitched girly tone, you whisper-yelled, "Oh my goodness! Isn't it Bts's hottest maknaes? I...I  still can't believe it. I'm meeting the world's most famous cutie pies." You fan yourself in full fangirl mode. Jimin grin amuses at this tall, enterprising girl. 

Jungkook chuckled, "Oh stop it Zen...good to see you, girl." 

His gaze is merely roving over your natural beauty, your wide smile and wild curly waves.

"Hello, Kookie...long time no see," you grin. "My favourite cookie in a jar."

"Wow, I can't believe we met in a mall so unexpectedly," he exhales. He moves closer. Jimin was standing there with an amused expression on his face.

You noticed your bodyguard, Vince, speaking with their bodyguards, informing them of your celebrity and the prospect of friendship

"Jimin...let me formally introduce you to my little American friend, Zendaya Rhimes," Jungkook said, linking his arms with Jimin, who arched his eyebrows at Jungkook's flustered face. "Her mother ran a dance studio where Sungdeuk taught workshops, and I trained."