Chapter 17

I get breathtakingly euphoric
My surroundings become more and more transparent

Zendaya pov pt 2

October was one of the busiest months for you. You hadn't had time to rest since you and Jimmy returned from Italy. Your agent and managers were swamped with all of the projects you had received.

Your face has been on numerous magazine covers, and you recently finished a cover shoot for Cosmopolitan-Chezc Republic.

Jimmy is also extremely busy with football practices for their upcoming season games. You felt a little more pressure in your relationship every day.

Jimmy grew overly attached, and the two of you had your first verbal spat, which left you disturbed. You had no idea what was wrong with him since Tom Holland and his director took you and your mother out to lunch to do an audition for the role of one of Tom's leading women in a new Marvel film.

You're not sure if you'll have the time or energy to do it. When you told Jimmy, he didn't want you to take the role of the character. He was further furious when Gigi accidentally disclosed at one of their family dinners, to which the two of you and the Model Squad were invited, that BTS Jungkook seemed smitten with you.

You could have killed your friend right then and then since they knew Jimmy was envious of any man who seemed remotely interested in you.

You and your mother were on your way home from a private appointment with your production professor about certain credits that would allow you to finish your music degree sooner. Your mother suggests that you conceal yourself in a stylish blond wig so that the paparazzi do not discover that you are attending university. Fortunately, no one recognized you because of your regular student appearance and large sunglasses.

 Fortunately, no one recognized you because of your regular student appearance and large sunglasses

Your mother observes your gloomy mental state. Your argument with Jimmy bothers you greatly.

"Chill out, hon, and let it slide. Maybe he's dealing with some stuff right now." Your mom shoots a glance at your distracted demeanor. You hate confrontations, and it's making you uneasy.