Contest: RESULTS

"Heya beautiful people. I'm ZENDAYA  AURELIA RHIMES  otherwise known as Daya from my model friends and family but affectionately known as Zen or Ms Fabulous  by Jungkook and the rest of Bangtan. Yes you got it right I'm that model gurl that turned our favourite Kookie in a jar into a hot man. 

Congratulations to the following readers who come up with the most suitable name for our fly girl I have made my choice.  I think HER OWN NAME FITS HER  BETTER-WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?It will look authentic because she has model covers with her name on.😀😍

WINNERS will be announced here. 👑

1s place winner༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Blinkflash

ZENDAYA * by - congrats. you will receive a dedication in the next update as well as a shout-out between the chapters in the rest of the Soulbound series, where Zendaya made her first debut. So, find out in the following books: Serendipity and Moonchild 

2nd place winners༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Halyn713

Aurelia  -congrats. Aurelia is Zendaya second name. 

3rd place winner༶•┈┈⛧┈♛BHAWANMALHI06

Avneet  Bhatt--She is the new Indian model who Zendaya befriend in South Korea- Alia Bhatt - (Samiya's friends-little model cousin -she is the little sister of Vidhan )

Congrats to all of you.

PART 1

A/N Hi my superstar readers. Hope you all prosperous, healthy and blessed.

Would "Y/N" like to be a star in the upcoming "Soul bound series?"

Would "Y/N" like to be part of the lucky "Bangtan Bells."

The protagonist ( reader) in each story needs a name to be featured in the other six books as the "soulmate" of a BTS member. ( Sweet Night, Epiphany, Seesaw, Daydream, Serendipity and Moonchild)
,

NB: Y/N will stay a reader in your original story but receive a unique name in the other soulmate stories.

There is a possibility that it will debut before the specific book is completed.

Give yourself a name and the meaning of the name. It must fit the nationality or race of the reader or even the personality of their soulmate.

There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners for each book.
The best and most fitting name for 1st place reader will be the name of "YOU" as a Bangtan Bell ( BTS soulmates)

2nd and 3rd place winner (names will feature as best friends, ex-girlfriends, girlfriends of kpop stars, sisters, moms, colleagues, celebrities etc. in the books)

PART 2

🏆Prize🏆
Username dedication on the chapter the winning name debut.

For the 🌹female lead🌹....kindly supply cute names ( African-American, South, East, North or West African names and their meaning)

🌟Enter here............✒

PART 3

Slots for only 8 entries. So hurry up and become famous😊

🌟ENTRIES SO FAR🌟

1. Aida by GebreGziabeher

2. Annika by @Taehuyngieswifeuuu

3. Aurelia byHalyn_713

4. Elna-by moon_minn

5. Keisha- by Halyn_7WE

6. Avneet-BHAWANMALHI06

7. Zendaya - Blinkflash

8.

🌟Voting for your favourite name will start when slots are filled.

closing date  15 December