Chapter 21

When I'm with you

I'm in a utopia

Zendaya pov: Part 6

Recap:
Oh my gosh, Kylie just texted me. There's some massive expose about your guy, Jimmy G!" Her eyes widened as she looked at you.

Gigi's jaw almost hit the floor.

You bolted up, shocked, feeling this cold shiver run down your spine. "What!!!"

......

You and Gigi jumped up, expressions laced with shock. What did Jimmy find himself caught up in now?

Every time you heard about anything exposing your boyfriend, it was always cheating rumours.

You could feel nervous tremors running up your spine.

Would Jimmy do anything to jeopardize your relationship? Gosh, why didn't you choose to stay single?

Gigi looked at her younger sister with wide eyes. "What went down?"

Bella tapped frantically on the website or online news agency Kylie had referred her to. You both looked at Bella urgently, waiting for her to spill the tea.

Bella hurriedly said, "Oh snap, check out TMZ.com, E! Online, and POPSUGAR. They're the ones spilling the tea first on this scoop..."

You and Gigi didn't waste time; you grabbed your phones and hit the necessary sites

You and Gigi didn't waste time; you grabbed your phones and hit the necessary sites. You hopped on E! Online, hunting for Jimmy's name.

Silence fell as you all absorbed the gossip, jaws dropping in disbelief. Eyes wide as saucers.

Bella glanced at your shocked expression, "So it's true, huh?"

Gigi met your gaze, "So that means his supposed soulmate straight-up lied about him being her baby-daddy. OMG! What a sneaky witch. Poor Jimmy got played."

You took a deep breath, sinking into your seat to process the bombshell news. Notifications flooded your phone: messages from Jimmy, your mom, Kylie, and Kaia, that new model buddy you met at the Tiffany event a few months back.

You glanced at your stunned friends, memories flooding back of the chaos when you dumped Jimmy for hooking up with his supposed soulmate after a sports event. It was a massive scandal, with him sneaking out of his ex-soulmate's place and rumours flying.

You couldn't deal with another soulmate scandal tarnishing your name, so you called it quits. But your soft heart and fear of loneliness made you reconsider, and you took him back against your better judgment.

Bella chuckled, "Poor Jimmy probably couldn't even remember hooking up with her. I'm glad he's free now."

Gigi laughed, snorting, "TMZ.com says some anonymous sources close to Alessia, Jimmy's supposed soulmate, claim she was messing around with some Italian dude..."