A Hard Day's Night- 1/1/21

I had been invited by the Beatles to a party. It's apparent that all of them are in love with me when we are walking there.

Ringo asks me to hold his hand, to which I do, rather tightly. This makes John jealous and he wants me to hold his hand, where I do as well, practically making him melt. Paul winks at me when I look at him, charming me.

Once we have almost arrived, Victor Spinetti stops us to tell us about the party.

Finally, we arrive at this secret party location, and so many fiendish thingies happen. Each Beatle performs an activity with me:

Paul: "Shall we dance?" He winks, taking my hand as we slowly dance to the Beatles songs in the background. I embrace every moment, adoring his scent and gazing into those magnificent hazel eyes. He taps my nose lightly and giggles when I mess up, not mad at all because he's so in love.

John: John rubs my feet in a way that doesn't tickle, checking on me to see if I'm ok. He ends up finding a key in some cookie dough nearby, and asks me if I want to explore where it leads.

George: Speaking of cookie dough, George and I make a bunch of cookies, and he eats a ton of them.

Ringo: Ringo is just the biggest sweetheart and can't keep his lips off of mine.

After the party is over, Norm is mad from what the Beatles did after that: extreme partying. He wants John and Paul to water a plant as punishment, since George is sick from all of the biscuits and Ringo is nowhere to be found. I can't do anything, but I can watch.

They end up struggling with the task, and as much as I want to help them, I'm not allowed.

Also how do we feel about Paul touring?! I'm so excited!