Getting Back- 7/1/22

Me, my family, and some of my friends were stuck inside of a strange, partially haunted shelter for the night. I was miserable, taking pride in some aspects with the few good snacks and the SpongeBob clips I've seen, but when I learned that the Beatles were in this very building, it was my mission to ditch the drama and find them instead, even if they were quite hidden.

When I say they were hidden, I mean it. This was because they knew they didn't want many people bothering them...oops. They, or at least the age of the building itself must have taken the liberty of rotting certain parts down so that they're impossible to reach.

That is, unless you're stealthy.

For the most part, I got by. It was dark and dreary and my heart was beating faster and faster with each difficult move. It was a high risk high reward situation. The highest reward possible.

But somehow, I heard footsteps behind me. It was my uncle, calling my name. By now my family knew I was missing and must have assumed I had gone off to be with my beloved Beatles. I was just barely ahead of him, but he finally caught sight of me around a dangerous corner, warning me to return, to where I finally open the doors and greet my precious Beatles.

To my surprise, they aren't working. They're having lunch and just hanging out. They're shocked by my entrance and fear, where George comes over and hugs me (even though I hate hugs but he's a big exception). I tell them everything, on the brink of tears. The remaining Beatles join in on the hug and promise to protect me.

Although they tell me that I'll be safe with them, they also say that I should go back. They don't want it either, but it's part of their plan.

I do as they say, no matter how much I don't want to leave. By now everyone is in the main gym part of the shelter playing volleyball and are happy that I'm back. I spot a note in my pocket that Paul wrote saying explaining the rest of the plan. He wants me to bring the rest of my friends up to them after they're done recording, but that'll be awhile.

I offer it to them, and some actually decide to come along. They learn just how hard it is to climb up the scaffolding of the building and it's even getting tiring for me too, so tiring that I end up passing out during the climb and I have to be rescued...but by who?

By the Beatles, of course!

They announce that they'll be happy to hang out with all of us later once they're done, but for now we'll be watching Get Back in the mini theater that's hidden in the roof.

Maybe this place is old and haunted...but they sure made up for it.