Macca, My Savior 10/26/20

Minecraft was being used in the school. It didn't matter though, all that mattered to me was that Paul was at the school for some reason. I hoped to see him, but I didn't for the entire day, until the end, where he tells me how pretty he thinks I am. He tells me I have a beautiful smile and eyes, and that I'm just as lovely as any celebrity. That makes me blush immensely. I see Evelyn (one of my friends who's a year older than me) and I obsess over the entire experience.

Once I leave, I try to look for my grandpa, but there are so many cars. Eventually, he finds me himself and yells at me for not being able to find him. It gets so bad that I end up crying.

Bob (a guy who used to work for my grandpa, my mom and I call him Side Eye because he's got a lazy eye) is driving. Even though I don't like him and I'm still in tears, we're in a rental car and the Beatles are playing to help me. The Paul song "Ever Present Past" (which I've never heard them play) comes on and soothes me.

I'm too stressed by what just happened to them the good news about Paul. Even worse, my grandpa won't stop. He keeps talking poorly about me, even about my collectibles. Bob actually defends me here, which is surprising.

Once I get out, I want to go home and either try to reminisce on Paul or cry over how much it seems like my grandpa wants me dead. But then he appeared, a love so fine...

My Valentine...Macca.

I couldn't believe it. He came back to me. He spoke words of wisdom to help me through the pain I felt and made me so much happier.