It's Ok, Paulie- 1/20/21

It turns out that Lilith has jumped to college due to her intelligence. Here, you can tell on anyone who's been doing bad things. The problem is, they'll also announce who told on you, and I do most often.

During gym for some reason, Evelyn  can hang out with me. During the running tests, the teacher calls the girls over to announce their performance and says they can take the day off tomorrow. Most live up to standards and will do anything, but I'm given the subpar rank, the only one on it, but I'm still able to go.

Once on the trip, my brain practically goes wild.

The bus lands at the Greenmont (my elementary school) playground where we park in a bowl of cereal. Everyone tries not to step in it.

Here is where we witness Q's (y'know...Impractical Jokers) punishment:being forced to read Bible verses to his pirate crew and dying woman. He gets to give the dying woman one last piece of food before she dies today.

Everyone is sad about that, but suddenly everything changes. We see a train filled with random things, most notably a young John and Paul talking (I liked the way John said "brother" in the dream. I can't remember how it was, but it was a strong accent, and my dream self did too because he says it twice). Silver Paul is on the journey with us, and I've been in love the entire time, but I didn't want to bother him.

This time was different. The visions of John made Paul emotional, and he began to cry. I approach him and sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around his waist, kissing him, and rubbing his back and shoulders.

Paul practically melted at my actions, healing, yet I was falling apart.

The thought of John had got to me, and seeing my Macca cry made me sad as well.

At this point, we swap roles. Paul wants to help me stop crying and does so successfully.