The Beatle Cave- 8/10/21

My grandma was having some kind of movie night, inviting other people. She showed the Bee Gees Sgt Pepper movie, and people whine about it.

Suddenly, Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward appear. It turns out that the Beatles have been turned into the SpongeBob characters and are all annoyed by it as this is when they've all broken up.

The Monkees are there too and see what happened. They still praise them for Sgt Pepper and John tells them that they can't make anything as good as the songs on there, especially Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Micky says that there's a way to become normal, and that is to crawl in the cave and sing. John doesn't want to, but they beg him to do it so he goes first.

John goes onstage and performs Being for the Benefit of Mr Kite. I get to hear him from behind, and I love every second.

John comes out as his normal self, and they realize it works.

Paul performs Lady Madonna. Once he comes out as his cute self with his cute mullet, he sees that the cave is getting smaller. Ringo fixes that.

George performs Do You Want to
Know a Secret and goes back to normal, but he's stuck playing a SpongeBob board game with me and some other girls.

I guess Ringo never turned back to normal because he didn't go through the cave and sing...it's still a mystery...