A Love So Warm and Beautiful- 6/11/23

I was going on some sort of field trip with a bunch of my classmates to this strange area that is quite hard to describe. It was kind of like a playground.

Everyone stuck to their own part, but I was a wanderer. I observed it all, as much as I wanted to stick by my choir director's area. I knew I couldn't, so I found my own land...the correct land.

A steamy, extremely hot room, which I didn't think I'd want to be in. It was a room to play in, but right before I wanted to leave, I heard a voice that I couldn't miss...

"Hello, love."

Paulie.

The touch of his hand, in his words, were like heaven. And although the room was as hot as a sauna, his body was somehow cool, which apparently was the result of emerging from a cold bath for a while. It felt perfect.

I feel his delicate touches and kisses all over my skin and it's the greatest feeling in the world. He roams all around, making cute noises of delight.

Oh Paul, you're an angel, mmm...

And all of this magic was being practically embraced in some sort of book for him to keep (how ironic).

The only bad thing was that once my majestic Macca mermaid started relaxing back in his bath and the whole class was called forth once more, I was still naked and my friend was in that same room. Oops. Thankfully, nobody saw anything...