Ringo's Banquet (Plus a Bonus)- 10/2/23

My grandpa has to go to a huge banquet at our church, and he invites me to come. I never thought I'd be allowed, but I do. But lo and behold, guess who is there too?

The one and only Sir Ringo Starr.

In fact, I believe he's the one cooking all the food. I try my hardest to get his attention, and for the longest time, it doesn't work. That makes me sad, but when I finally sit down to eat all of wonderful dishes prepared, Ringo comes down to sit across from me with his usual peace and love energy, with a plate of Minecraft rice krispy treats. Delicious!

There was also a mini dream I had, nothing related to the last one, where I was listening to the Beatles and a group  of people around me were bullying me for it. I must have been some sort of fairy, because I had the ability to fly. I was trying to fly away from the bullies while listening to a Paul song, mentioning that it was from Back to the Egg, and after looking at my options, I think it was We're Open Tonight.

It was slower paced, so it fits. Wow, I haven't heard it in a while, so it's nice that it popped up. What wasn't nice was that all the jerks kept bullying me for flying around peacefully to the song...literally flipping me off, making me go into my grandma's house for comfort, which turned out to be way bigger than normal.

The Ringo one definitely works though since I'm seeing him on John's birthday 😊