Join the Party- 10/30/21

I couldn't sleep that night. Too many things were in my way, but the worst of them all was the Mario 64 nightmare I had. It also sucked that my grandpa had bothered me the night before.

The next day, I was going to this event where certain Beatles songs were being analyzed. I liked it, but I was so tired I could hardly pay attention. I looked around the room, but to my surprise, I spot 1968 John and Yoko on the other side of the room (I've never dreamt about that era of Johnny, but this was probably because of that interview with Paul where he gasps when LSD is mentioned, such a cutie!).

I'm shocked. My heart is pounding, and I want nothing more than to tell him how much he means to me. I gather up the courage and approach him, cautious of Yoko.

I nervously say hello, and tell him that I love him with all my heart. I expected him to smile and maybe say something else. But no. My sweet angel looks into my eyes, whispering "I love you too."

I'm at a loss for words. I couldn't believe one of my favorite people loves me. I daringly place my head on his shoulder, which he appreciates and returns by wrapping his arm around my waist.

But that wasn't the end of it.

He changes his position and holds me from behind, whispering "You're a sweetheart who's meant to be held." I embrace it, never wanting the moment to end.

I temporarily glance over at my mom who gives me a look of disappointment. I ignore it, expecting Yoko to give me the same, but she was no longer there.

I look up at him with wonder. Unfortunately, I knew that he couldn't do all he wanted to do, so he took me out of the room.

We went into my bathroom and one by one, took a shower. Once we were both out, he tells me to keep touching him, which he does and it turns into more than that...

After that lovely time, he invites me to a fancy party. I go in first, but people put me down as not suitable for the party until John comes in too.