11

very hot song for the chapter ❤️ ponytail - tory lanez

Better yet, what have I done?

His steps drawing closer and closer by the seconds which ticks by has my heart racing at an incredible speed with emotions flying amiss; scared, angry, happy, but most of all horny. I think I need help.

I had to do a quick access on his body finding his leather jacket off, not just that, his usual dapper look got put off for an office dress shirt with sleeves fold up his elbows and tight fitting black pants emphasizing his strong thighs that kept thrusting into me repeatedly. The pulsating nerves I felt throbbing in my lower region tells me how wet and horny I get from the mere sight of him.

But the look on his red stained lips had me running behind my desk fishing out a...

"What are you going to do with that? Tase me?" He mocks pausing in his steps watching me like a hawk, grinning like joker with his red lips stained with blood. My heart race increasing more darting between the distance to the door and my current position calculating how fast I can't get away from this psycho in my office. A dark chuckle escapes his lips clearly  reading my mind.

"What did you do to him?" I ask.

He chuckles watching me haunting. "Eager are we." Angry, I scream.

"Did you kill him you fucking psycho?" Quickly his face morphs into a wild one taking a step towards my desk.

"What did you call me flower?" A storm clouds his eyes looking dead at my fidgeting one. Yup. He is not normal.

"Psycho. That's what you are."

In a flash, he got me in his arms in a chokehold grinning devilishly down at me. My pupils dilate at such impact, my heart at the verge of combustion, my panties soaked beyond measure. He squeeze my neck harder having me gasp for air but boldly looking into his green eyes. He chuckles sinisterly assessing my face with his hot penetrating gaze as his free hands trails past my lips caressing them softly, to my collar bone sensually, then my heaving chest closely watching the full mounds and erect nipples poking the thin layer of my cream color shirt. Looking back to my eyes, he pinched hard having a strangled moan escape my lips leaving my legs wobbled ; then his fingers deep under my skirt and into my lace panties finding the soaked juicy sex of mine. He whispers to my ears mocking. "Hmmm. I see you miss me."

I was so angry; at same time turned the fuck on. He kept rubbing slowly, too slow to torture me, drawing a figure eight and back to run my drenched clit having me squirm under him. Clearly, he enjoys it.

"I can say the same for you." Squaring his hard gaze grazing his crotch poking my belly.

"Oh I do flower. Shocking." Pulling his fingers away sucking it all in his mouth giving me a breather there but he won't win this time around.

"What do you want from me? You said you will leave, you said.."

Chest to chest have me titling my head up to look at this fine psycho. "I said many things. Never believe a word from a psycho flower."

"Jealousy."

His brows furrow. "What?"

His testerone driving my hormones haywire so I pull out of his lock hold. "You are jealous... of any man relatably close to me, particularly Bryan." He turns facing me paces away from him.

"I am not jealous of any fucking man." Growling, rather aggravated. Smiling, it's now my turn to rile him up.

Titling my head crossing my arms on my bossom assessing his face. "Your heart is racing, your blood is boiling, pumping fast; the adrenaline rushing hard in your veins." He growls again.