32

One year.

Three sixty six days.

Eight thousand seven hundred and sixty hours and an extra day added.

Which was a calendar leap year that has gone by since I was shot inside an invincible plane held captive in it; the one year that held both fond and bad memories as I stare at myself on the mirror. I went into coma to wake up seeing I have birth twins and I was much longer asleep than I presume. My babies growing stronger and bigger everyday as soon their first steps will be taken. A soft sigh escapes me smacking my lips to fully coat the heart shape dark red lipstick I put on. The last I sat in front of a mirror I was forced to get married to a total demented stranger as images flashes through the windows of my soul of that horrendous day.

Siting here right now feels a whole lot different and better than the last time.

Nervous, giddy, anxious; excited and downright curious about the next step waiting for me.

My clammy hands smooth my hair just to shake off the nervousness raking my body, mind and soul.

You can do this Rosie. Breathe in and out, just breathe okay. And I did sitting up walking to the bed seeing the black lingerie waiting for me.

It is time.

I've always wanted to explore this side of me ever since Alexei came into the picture awakening a darken desire in me. I wanted to see what he can do to quench the rising erotic desires I read about, to breathe in his dominant aura, have him ravish me till my body can take no more and now it's here; with me eyeing the set carefully inspecting its intricate designs as I stood naked looking at the gift Gina gave me for a purpose like this. Smiling at the thought of my crazy roommate and friend; my God! If she sees me wearing this or where I'm actually wearing it to. I will surely get an earful.

Slowly I reach for the lace bra praying it fit and shockingly it did. The thought of Alexei waiting for me, the thought of having him dominate me in front of foreign eyes, the thought of him fucking me in a scene makes my pussy throbs feeling myself wet by the minute. My nipples were no exceptions as they stood in attention, painfully erect and excited to see what the night unfolds. I feel like I'm about to combust anytime soon just from the excitement yet I'm nervous. Very nervous. It's my first time and I have no clue of what to do or expect just with the element of surprise driving me lustfully into ambrosia.

Hooking the corset which emphasize my slim waist and larger hips, the panties barely covered my round butt leaving my cheeks bouncing happily with each step I took. Slightly tilting down to get the garter belt on my thick thigh and then my fish net stockings an inch below the garter belt. I could feel the excitement coursing through my veins already having my lips dry yet my mouth watered in lustful images of Alexei fucking me just the way he seems fit. Thrusting his glorious dick in and out till I lose myself to him, his lips bending me to his wills as his hands plays the dominant. My heart pounds hard against my chest excitedly as I walk towards the floor length mirror at the corner of the room to see myself not feeling confident enough to walk out of the doors.

A loud gasp escapes my lips staring back at the most sexiest looking being on earth. No pun intended. A beautiful smile sits proudly on my lips giving me more confidence that I can indeed pull this off. My hair in a tight ponytail because Alexei did not give any instructions about it, doing a little twirl to see what my back side looks like. I blush seeing my butt standing out with the g string resting between my cheeks hooked to the corset. My long legs couldn't be any longer in the fish net and open toe strap heel. My makeup done in the mildest but provocative highlights adding more sensual to my seductive hot vixen look.

I look drop dead gorgeous secretly applauding myself for this look.

This is my first time dressed like this ever and I hope it pleases Alexei just as it does for me. I just can't stop staring at myself on the mirror begrudgingly pulling away fixing my fur coat on my body. Walking to the twins room just to kiss their sleeping foreheads silently closing the door behind me, I stepped out of the building towards the car waiting for me.