17

Touchdown in Italy almost feels refreshing, key word almost. My brother that fucker wants to take little miss runaway feisty Italy on a date and he is literally clueless of the first thing to do. I couldn’t be happier that he wants to commit to Sonia, they both deserve each other. Ever since our parents died at our teens, Vlad has taken responsibility of the mafia in full reigns with the guidance of our uncle. Our late father’s junior brother. Mentally, I always knew he wasn't himself but despite it all we had each other's company and the weight of protecting the families under our rule drove his humanity deeper down the trench. Ruthlessly, he ruled with iron fist and I became the eliminator of everyone he wished death. He became the mad King and I grew up with the name, the psycho Prince. Deep down I know he blames himself of what I became, feeling guilty trip thereby reaching for a private therapist to help the madness the blood course in my veins forgetting that he himself is also in need of one. So I'm glad he found himself again thanks to the Italian Princess. He is pussy whipped running the world for her, guess we both are. The sudden thought of flower crossing my mind creating a prominent smirk on my face which in fact is more angry than a cherry one, she dares runaway with my child, tsk, I will just have to show her there’s no escaping Alexei when I’m done with her.

If it calls for war, so be it. She is mine and is carrying the Russian heir.
Sitting in the lobby of the hotel my brother lives with his fiancé, tire screeches on the concrete tarred road of its entrance telling me that they are back from wherever they drove to exploring her new ride which he bought for her. An excited Sonia first walks into the lobby all smiley readjusting her mini Chinese silk black gown. The smile on my face only grows wider knowing what must have occurred in the events of their romantic drive. God knows those two have sex constantly, no shame. I still wonder how she is still not yet pregnant because something tells me she is. Her eyes meet mine, squealing rushing to where I sat throwing herself on me. “So how was the ride?” I ask when she pulls away. Sonia is the only one that loves hug, like what does that do? Nothing, literally nothing.

The crazy little woman throws her hands all over my face telling me everything that happened when someone was after them. “It was crazy Alexei...mind-blowing as a matter of fact. Someone tried to corner us but your brother said I should lose them. Oh Alexei, I feel so alive.” The exhilarating excitement clearly written all over her face causing a genuine grin to appear on my face.

“Thank God you didn’t kill the only family I have.” Her smile immediately disappears glaring at me; slowly it morphs into a blank gaze with a brow perked up and popping her hand to her waist having me see more clarity to my assumptions. She seems with child taking my eyes to her belly which looks flat as the plate I was served with. Maybe I’m wrong.

“And who will fuck me into submission.” Told you she's something.

Teasing. “Me, actually. You know we will make great babies together.” Letting one of those my crazy grin at the end of the sentence. She shakes her head in disapproval as if fed up with my shenanigans, probably wishing I am not in the face of the earth which she says countless times. Alexei, no offence, but your deranged psycho ass needs to be locked up in a far away facility.

Huffing, she throws her hands in the air walking away muttering cursive Italian on her way. I just love to rile her up. “It’s official, I give up on you.” I hear her say.

Soon Vlad appears giving me an eye signal to change position for safety reasons. Picking up my black leather jacket hanging it waggish over my shoulders, my black boots hits the tiled floor till it meets him by the entrance. Casually we stroll towards the courtyard of the luxurious hotel where no one can suspect neither will they eavesdrop without us knowing and cutting them off and by that I mean killing the unfortunate soul.  “How are plans going?”