Chapter 11 - That Pull!

Few Days Later

Few Days Later

Vidur's House

"Sulabha! I am running late. Hurry up!" an impatient Vidura who was tapping the table lightly remarked from the dining room.

"Just a minute Arya! Its almost done. Till then please go and call Ijaya , I don't know why she isn't here yet." Sulabha replied from the kitchen preparing chapattis.

"Don't worry about her, I have already checked on her. She will be here any minute. You please hurry up!" Vidur pointed fixing his angavastra and headwear. Sulabha walked out of the kitchen with two thals in her hand and placed one infront of Vidura and the other on the table opposite to his.

"Arya, What's the case with Ijaya?" Sulabha whispered carefully making sure no one except her husband hears.

"What case? She seems alright to me." Vidura apathetically answered taking a morsel of food.

"Uff you menfolk! You people don't notice anything at all. Yesterday, for the very first time Ijaya returned from the Mahal and did not curse anyone. That's an achievement in itself. She is even ready to go today as well. How come? What happened that a girl who always denied going to Mahal is readily going today?

"Yudhishthira happened" Vidura announced with his head held high, however Subhala was confused and trying to comprehend what his husband was saying.

"It's all because of Bhabhishree Kunti and Bhrata Pandu's upbringing that The Pandavas are ruling everyone's heart. Everyone at the Mahal is smitten by their nature, especially Yudhishthira's. You can see the effect yourself in the form of Ijaya. A person who can cause a change of heart for Ijaya can do anything." Vidur elaborated seeing the confused look on his wife's face.

"Maa!" a shrill voice came

Ijaya walked out of the room, dressed in a plain yellow and pink embroidery lehanga paired with minimal jewellery.

"Maa! I am hungry." she cribbed

"Yeah!That's why you are before time?" Sulabha questioned with a tight smile.

"Whatever" Ijaya rolled her eyes and sat for breakfast

After the breakfast the father- daughter duo left for the Mahal hand in hand.

♡.........................☆.......................♡

RajMahal