Chapter 9 - Settling Down

A few days passed and Pandavas started settling in Hastinapur

A few days passed and Pandavas started settling in Hastinapur. An event was organised to welcome The Pandavas, where they were introduced to the people. Everyone accepted them whole heartedly except for the kaurvas. The very first day when they were left together to bond, Kaurvas refused to accept them and even insulted them

Pandavas Room

"Ijay! Stop running and come here right now." Yudhishthira yelled at Ijay who was running away from him, instead of getting ready.

"OKAY! But i won't wear that jewellery!" Ijay replied hiding behind the trying to escape from Yudhishthira.

"No,absolutely not. You cannot go around the Mahal or city without these. Its important for royals." yudhishthira warned, taking cautious steps towards his direction in order to catch him.

"Well! In that case, I am not a royal kid then." he smirked and ran in towards the direction opposite from which Yudhishthira was coming

"Bheem, Arjun block him" yudhishthira ordered.

Bheem and Arjun blocked the other side of the chair from where he was going to escape.

"Anuj, how will you escape now?" bheem said giving him a wicked smile.

"Huh!Fine! I will dress up according to a royal." he said in a mimicking voice

"Ijay!!" Arjun warned

"Okay! Fine! Give me whatever you want me to wear. " he replied in a compromising tone.

Nakul and Sahdev were enjoying this scene, sitting in one corner when Nakul commented "Sometimes, you act like you are from another world Ijay! "

"No, there is nothing like this." Ijay answered abruptly.

Sahdev hit Nakul slightly "Don't tease him. Adi he is just joking. You should get ready quickly before Mata scolds us."

"Oh! Yeah, just a minute."

He finally wore the jewellery and the six of them left.

Ground

The Brothers were playing in the garden with a ball, forming two teams. On one side they had Bheem, Nakul and Sahdev. On the other side Yudhishthira, Arjuna and Ijay.

"Bhrata Bheem, slow down. Not everyone here is as powerful as you." Arjun said

"Why should I slow down , you guys should buck up a bit. Everyone here should know how powerful PanduPutra Bheem is. He can crush you any moment and you won't even realize. !" he said emphasizing on the last part and eyeing towards Dushasan who passing them. He glared back with annoyance, while Arjun, Sahdev and Nakul giggled.

"Ijay, for how long will you stand there with that annoyed face, stop being childish.You have to wear that jewellery. There is no escape. Come on." Sahdev pointed towards Ijay who stood there with a frowning face occupied with his royal attire.