Chapter 13- Sutaputra

Nakul's POV

Nakul's POV

"What?" Jeysth Bhrata squealed

"Yeah! I wanted to apologise." I said and Bhrata Bheem and Arjun started laughing, I gave them a deadpanned expression.

"Sorry Nakul but..." Bhrata Arjun started but could not complete and started laughing again

"What's the matter?" I glared at them

"You bought this horse for her? I think its more for you than her." Bhrata Bheem once again started laughing.

"Bhrata you bought gift for her or for yourself." Ijay piped in and I shut him off with my narrowed eyes.

"Damn! What was I thinking?"

"Enough everyone." Bhrata Yudhishthira remarked, he turned towards me and continued

"Don't worry Nakul. Its not the gift but the intent of the person that matters. Don't worry, Ijaya will surely like it and she will definitely forgive you."

I hope your words turn out to be true Bhrata.

✿.......................................✿

Author's POV

A week had passed since Ijaya's birthday. Everything turned out to be awesome. Vidur and family were elated to play host to Pandavs, Ijaya and Dushala. Yes, Dushala also accompanied them. How could she miss her Jiji's birthday. Nakul and Ijaya are both on friendly terms after both of them apologized. As a token of fresh start Ijaya gave one of her horse which Nakul brought to Nakul. Now both of them have one each from the set. The siblings have bonded well over the past week.

Today the twins along with Bheem and Ijay were in the royal gardens collecting juicy mangoes. Bheem and Sahdev were on the trees, while Nakul and Ijay beneath them with baskets.

"Bhrata , I have heard that Pitamah is searching for a guru for our education." Nakul said luring over the juicy mango that Bheem just passed him.

"Nakul, don't you dare taste that mango" Bheem warned him while Nakul pouted.

"You know, I am actually excited for the gurukul. Here, someone or the other saves Duryodhan but at gurukul no one can save him." bheem remarked giggling while the other three sighed.

" I will be glad, I will get some relief from these irritating clothes." Ijay remarked and everyone laughed at his statement.

"But Ijay, you are forgetting you will have to wake up early over there otherwise......" nakul did not complete and gave an evil smirk and Bheem joined him

"You are right Nakul, I am so concerned for my little brother. But, don't worry I won't let you face gurudev's rath. I will give you a nice bath in your bed only." Bheem laughed hard