Chapter 3- Ijay?Who?

Driver's POV

Driver's POV

It was the darkest shade of twilight. Dusk was about to take over. I was about two hours away from the unloading destination, driving on the divider with music on. The road was a busy one and it was quiet dark, so I was being extra careful.

My phone rang, it was my wife.After talking to her, I was placing my phone back at its place, when I looked up ,a few meters away a boy of about 17-18 was standing in the middle of the road. I was completely sure, he would cross the road by the time I reach but to my shock he didn't, he stood at his place and seemed like struggling with something . Before I could react or even think,I was close to him and there was no scope of him getting away, we could collide any moment. In order to prevent the crash,I applied the breaks but we were too close for him to escapre. I was dead scared, the boy's eyes were closed tightly while I used all my strength to stop the truck but no use. In that moment an extraordinary bright and powerful light appeared, so  strong that it was not possible for me to keep my eyes open. I tightly shut my eyes to prevent the uneasiness from that light.

Few seconds later

I felt a jerk, I opened my eyes. I looked around people were comfortably roaming around, the surrounding around me was happy and joyous.
"What's wrong with me? When did I close my eyes and why am I standing here in the middle of the road aimlessly?"

..........................☆.........................
AT IJAY'S HOUSE

"Nick! Nick! "

"What happened Di? "

"I told you to get my admit card printed. Is it done? "

"Me?, no you never asked me to get your admit card printed. "

She glared at Nickshay.

"I swear di."

"Dad left early, Mom will never go out for doing such a petty thing, who's left? Only you. I don't have any other brother!"

"I agree di, but.... "

"Okay fine! Their must have been some miscommunication but now hurry up, I need it today only.

"Okay, I am going , but still you did not tell me." Nick said leaving the house

..........................☆.........................

Kailash

Surrounded by the gracious, snow cladded mountain peaks on four sides sat Mahadev and Mata Parvati on the peak of their heavenly abode Kailash, witnessing one of the greatest event which was about to take place.

"Pranam Mahadev! Pranam Mata! " Narad Muni greeted who appeared along with Lord Bhrama and Goddess Saraswati to join Mahakal and Mahakali.