CHAPTER - 03

One day you get up in the morning with a feeling called freshness

One day you get up in the morning with a feeling called freshness. Stretch your arms, yawn, and rub your eyes and then you realize there is something important work to be done. That's the moment you push yourself out of the soft bedsheets and then everything is done at full speed.

This case happens in just two ways. The first one is either the work is too important or someone has strictly ordered you to do so. The second one is either it's precious or special for you.

As of now for me, it is Precious as well as Special. I couldn't ignore the little Navya's sweet demand from the last 2 Sundays. Her small demand was just that I should teach her to make Coffee. The first time I just laughed and diverted the topic but then the second time she again mentioned with a sweet pout and red nose. When she was questioned by me why she wants to learn to make Coffee, her small answer was - Papa misses to drink Coffee on the bed.

Neil is habitual to drink Coffee on the bed that is what I understood by the small chit-chat with Navya.

It was just yesterday she mentioned it to me and here I am all ready now, standing in front of his door dressed in my jogging suit. I don't know when Neil gets up still I decided to reach his flat at 7. Holding the Milton Pinnacle in my left hand which contains coffee in it, I ring the doorbell from my right hand. After two rings the door clicks open.

"Yes?" I stand there dumbfounded as Neil questions yawning. His state clearly says he was sleeping. He rubs his sleepy eyes while my eyes scan him from up to down. A buttonless shirt hanging on his bare body. What was the use to put on the shirt when he couldn't button it up?

"Avni?!" His shock yet cheerful voice hit my ears. I shift my gaze from his bare body to his face only to get arrested in his brown orbs.

"Please, come in." Pausing the eye lock he moves aside and opens the door wholly.

I don't want to enter now and embarrass myself. I try to speak only to embarrass myself more as the words don't come out of my mouth because Neil distracts me as he moves his hands through his hairs making his shirt hike up a little more and reveal his body.