CHAPTER - 21

"Be thankful to God that I still remember you

"Be thankful to God that I still remember you. Anyway, keeping the emotional side apart let us disconnect the call. I'm excited to celebrate the anniversary." I smile and disconnected the call. Neil is always the best. The best husband ever, but before that, he is a good person.

Love never dies.

This phrase may be commonly used to state that love never dies but in Neil's case it means that love is always alive.

No matter how many hurdles came on his way he was always positive and hoped for the best. And, it happened with him, finally, he'll meet his wife tomorrow at a perfect time at a perfect moment.

He is way too great at handling situations easily. I still remember, how he always taught me to be positive. His few words and I know what I should do next. Not like often I had to share the problem with him, just a hint and he would help me out in unexpected ways.

Being a doctor I have my very own busy schedule away from my family. I am genuinely glad to have a supportive family with a supportive cousin brother Mr. Neil Khanna.

Lemme tell you a love story today, which is gonna prove to you that - Love will find its way!

Years ago, I lived in a joint family with all the Khanna people happily. I was a studying girl and Neil got married. His wife was no less than a best friend to me. Our family was always happy types with perfection being its middle name. When Neil's wife came into the family the family's middle name changed from 'Perfection' to 'Tranquility'.

She wasn't a kind of idol daughter-in-law who knows everything about everyone but she was someone who knew how to make people smile.

She used to help me in my studies if she could because I was a science student and she was from the commerce stream so it wasn't easy always but she did help me with tricks.

Everything was going perfect, one day we all surprised Neil as his wife announced pregnancy news. That moment was indescribable. I used to get a lot of things to eat, haha! It was Neil's wife who was pregnant and she was way too moody. Ice cream being her all-time favorite benefitted me because I used to get a small part from her box.