CHAPTER - 26

My back ached when I move in my sleep, I am welcomed by the sun's rays when I open my eyes

My back ached when I move in my sleep, I am welcomed by the sun's rays when I open my eyes. Yawning soundly, I stretch my arms, when my hand connects with someone I tilt my head to look at my family.

I am sleeping in the sitting position, yesterday night we four were going through our albums and slept in between only. Niam and Navya's childhood album, mine and Avni's marriage album. We kept on laughing seeing everyone's funny expressions, looks, and poses.

I smile looking at Niam and Navya sleeping in Avni's lap. Honestly, that's not a comfortable position to sleep but Avni will be happy with that uncomfortable position if it means to have her precious people in her arms.

Taking the albums from my lap I keep them on the side table. Bending down I press my lips on Niam and Navya's forehead. Feeling Avni's lips on the side of my head I raise my head to look at her.

"Good morning." She smiled at me then shifted her gaze at our kids. Her eyes glistened looking at them as she bowed down to kiss their foreheads.

Seeing her smile my heart changed its beat from 'lub dub' to 'luv luv'. Well, this case happens only when you are with Avni, lucky me, haha! Too dramatic, isn't it? But hey, that's my love for her, not drama.

"Morning," I reply gaining her attention. "Did you sleep well?"

"Well, almost more than half of the night was spent watching our memories." She chuckled softly keeping her sound low to not disturb our kids.

"Were you comfortable?" I arch an eyebrow, tell you something weird about her she needs her pillow and her own blanket to sleep. The first day she came to our home after marriage she had all her used-stuff with her, blanket, pillow, toothbrush, and all because she said they were still not so old to throw off.

"With you three being around me I am always comfortable." Her gaze is fixed on Niam and Navya as if she's finding something.

"Niam snores in the sleep like you! Look at Navya how silent she sleeps, just like me." She giggled to herself.

"You are right." I nod in agreement. "I and Niam keep silent all day that is why we snore in the sleep. While you and Navya keep on chatting the entire day like a broken radio." My carefree chuckle turns into a nervous chuckle when she glares at me.