CHAPTER - 24

Life can change within the blink of your eye

Life can change within the blink of your eye. One moment you'll lose everything and another moment you'll gain everything.

Loving someone is easy but being loved by the same person is not easy. I am honestly lucky to have Avni as my soulmate.

When God takes something away from us then he gives us something for sure. It was Avni I lost and it was Avni who I got. If I give deep thinking, maybe our lives would have been different if we were always together but if we never went apart Avni and I would have never joined the police force, we wouldn't have got friends like Zar and Myra. We wouldn't have got another chance to fall for each other as strangers, again.

Somewhere in this short period I and Avni lived a life of girlfriend and boyfriend, too! Those lovely moments, jogging, cafe, breakfast, dinner, and all had some different spark. We lived as an unsaid family but we were family.

I know, it's not easy for Avni, if she thinks I didn't see how she masked her painful face in front of me then she is wrong. I know, somewhere, deep down she is sad and is having a painful feeling. I also know she is hoping I'll help her out and I'll do everything to heal her pains.

I knew everything from the start so it was easy for me to understand but she didn't know anything so understanding was not easy for her yet she digested the fact. She believed me without any evidence. 

I had memories to live with but she had just a blank in her life which gave her nothing but attacks!

I wish I could help her out but seeing me itself was a danger for her so I couldn't. Recalling everything also hurt her so Neela maa stopped asking her to recall.

When God takes anything for us we should be patient because one day for sure we are going to get the sweet fruit of our patience.

When God gives us something we should be thankful for it and he'll give us more reasons to thank him.

Today, I am going to close the doors to the past and live our present, Our Anniversary.

It's no less than a dream for me, after 7 long years we are celebrating our anniversary. I give a last look at the dishes prepared by me, DD, Aayan, and Alia.