CHAPTER - 13

So, finally, after a week here it is!

I am genuinely thank you for your support and patience. It means a lot.

Who missed 'Sweetness Of Love'?

Me!🙋I missed writing it.

So without further delay start reading a family-filled-moments update.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SNACK CORNER

SNACK CORNER

Neatly I write in bold capital letters on the paper sticky note then stick it on the cabinet.

"Looks cool," Niam mumbles as he touches the paper stuck on the cabinet.

After I and Neil returned from jogging, Neil got an important call and is still busy talking. Since yesterday was Sunday we all including Zar and Myra went shopping. All the groceries and snacks were the most top things we brought. Being tired after hours of shopping we kept everything aside and took a rest.

I had just said Niam and Navya yesterday I'll make a snack corner for them so as soon as I entered after jogging all they wanted is to make the snack corner before getting fresh.

"When I was small I had made a small snack corner in my room," I state recollecting my childhood memories.

"Woah! What was your favorite one?" Navya asked as she grinned looking at the mini chocolate boxes and pouches.

"Of course, chocolates. I was like offer me chocolate and I'll do anything for you." Navya giggles as she slaps her hands on her mouth because she is the same now.

"Can I get that?" Niam points at something in the cabinet.

"Sour belts?" I question after sparing a glance where he is pointing.

"Yeah." He flashes a small smile.

"You didn't even drink milk and you wanna eat sour belts." I fold my arms and give him a strict look.