CHAPTER - 20

Unexpected!

Unexpected!

Unexpected things happen with everyone. When we say it, it sounds common. When we listen to some unexpected stories then all we say is 'Happens!'

The true feeling of unexpected things or moments hit you when it happens with you. Whatever happened yesterday after dinner was totally Unexpected!

When Aayan gave me the plan for candlelight dinner the main reason was to spend time with Avni after everyone leaves, I wanted to talk with her, wanted to know what she feels for me but instead, an unexpected situation added a full stop to everything.

I truly believe, I Love You, doesn't mean love. Love means trust, trust means comfortableness and comfortableness means finding peace in the presence of each other. Where there is peace, there is love.

A kiss can't decide our emotions but what shines in our eyes can decide. After that unexpected kiss, I was shocked, damn shocked but when Avni raised her head to look at me pure shyness mixed with a hint of happiness shined in her eyes.

After she left I knew we both don't regret it but what will happen tomorrow was the question in my mind. You can love easily but getting the same from your loved one is not easy.

Taking the last sip of coffee, I keep my cup aside. Since the time Avni has come into my room she just whispered 'Good Morning'. I look at her carefully, she played with her empty cup. Something is troubling her, her eyes speak it.

Exhaling deeply she raised her head. "I'll make breakfast, you fresh up." She mumbled, taking the empty cups she marched towards the door.

"Everything alright?" Her steps halt when I raise a question. She nods her head without turning back to look at me.

The way she hurriedly went out of the room, I knew nothing is alright. Throwing my blanket away, I put on my shirt, buttoning it up is a big task as of now. Quickly, I ran into the kitchen.

Standing a little away from her I notice her motions. The way she is cutting the vegetables I understood she is angry. She believes anger should be thrown out and she is throwing it out on the vegetables.