CHAPTER - 27

Tapping my foot on the floor I read the novel, I was too lost reading it, when I hear someone speaking I stop reading and listen to them not bothering to take a look at whoever is speaking

"The second round of interviews is going to start in a few minutes." After listening to the female voice, who I assume is the assistant of the officer, I close my book and slip it into my bag.

Inhaling the lavender fragrance which is all around this company I smile, I love this smell. My eyes stuck at two interview rooms, in one room I'm going to enter now.

Almost 18-20 people are here for the interview, in this, any 5 are going to be selected. I wish, somehow I get this job. It's not that I'm greedy for money, I am going to get married, maybe in a few months and when I get married I want to be independent not depend on my to-be-husband.

I am qualified of doing anything on my own so I don't want my husband to take my responsibilities. I want a type of companion who will respect me, before love I want respect. I don't know if I'll get married to this type of husband but I know even if he is not like my expectations I can lead my life myself.

The first girl enters for the interview as she passes a hesitant smile to every one of us, I pass her a smile to encourage her. The girl sitting on my left is kind of irritating as she keeps blabbering some or other thing.

"I am sure even if no one is capable of this job, I am capable of it." I hear her irritating voice, "I used to win, always!"

If you don't know, let me tell you, I have anger issues!

"Excuse me," I tap her shoulder, she stops blabbering the shit to some unknown girl who is patiently listening to her but her face clearly says she is not interested in conversation with this irritating stuff.

"Everyone sitting here is capable." I nod seriously. "And that is why they have reached here to give the interview. I don't think the head of Khanna Corporations is dumb to call them for the interview when they are not capable of it." I arch an eyebrow at her.

"Fuck off!" She muttered through her gritted teeth.

"I think there's a washroom on the left side, you can go there and do your F business," I smirk at her horrified expression while few interviewees are trying to suppress their laughter.