CHAPTER - 56

"I never asked you to wait

"I never asked you to wait." She whispered, I pull away to look at her face. "It's you who is waiting."

"Are you sure?" I arch an eyebrow amused.

"I am." She smiles at me then takes two steps backward. "You need to shower now."

I close my eyes as she laughs, taking a step close to her I grab her hand as I pin her against the wall.

"I need you." I stare right into her eyes as the words roll out of my tongue. She gasps looking away from me.

"Mumma." I hear Navya screeching from downstairs.

"I think, right now Navya needs me," Avni mumbles as she bites her lip to prevent her laughter.

My eyes roam all over her glamorous face before they trail down her curves.

I narrow my eyes at her as she continues to stifle her laughter. As I hear my kid's voices getting close I know they are going to enter the room anytime soon just like they have been doing in the preceding month and break off our romance.

I look around the room as Avni stops laughing and attempts to shove me away figuring out Niam and Navya are on the way. Before any of these could occur I clasp her hand and drag her with me.

I hear her gasping in shock as I pull open the bathroom door and tug her in with me. Pinning her against the door, I lock it before I look down at my beautiful wife.

"Fuck!" She curses slowly glaring at me.

"We can't." I shake my head. "I still remember you moan boisterous and we have kids out there so we can't right now."

The corner of my lips raises in a smirk as she struggles with her utterances. As I contemplate her expression my smirk wipes out of my face, I conveyed funnily but I know it hit her hard that she doesn't remember any of it.

"Let's bless your ears with my boisterous moans, again." She grins at me aiming to ease the tension between us.

I love how we deal with stuff in our lives.