Chapter 4

3rd person pov~

The very next day Irene woke up realising herself being tied up again. She sighed in frustration as reality slapped her. " Why did I even fell asleep last night??" She murmured while smacking her head mentally.

Soon the memories last night came back to her. The feeling of y/n warmth making her fluttered. She shook the feelings away, not wanting to grow soft spot for a completely stranger even worst the one who kidnapped her.

" You awake?" A voice snapped her from her thoughts. She looked up to meet a pair of blue eyes. Probably the bluest that she ever seen. To think about it, that girl must be a foreigner since no asian has a blue eyes.

" Hello?" 

" Huh?" Irene shook her head and gazed y/n who is now wearing a frown. She soon replaced it with a soft and warm smile that almost make Irene smile back but she hold it. 

" What.." Irene spat coldly as she hung her head low. Hearing y/n stepped closer making her nervous thinking about last night. 

" I ask you if you're hungry.. Are you hungry?" Before the idol could even speak, her stomach growled loudly making y/n giggled while the latter cursed in embarrassment. Y/n stood up and faced the idol.

" I'll be back soon!!" With that she left the idol alone. Irene watched the latter leave with total confusion written in her pretty face.

" How can a gang like her be so kind?"

Y/n escaped out from the warehouse with wide smile that make renjun who was about to greet the latter stared in suspicious. " What with the goofy grin huh?" He nudged the girl who looks like in a cloud nine.

" Nothing.. Let's go buy some foods!!" She exclaimed and pulled her bestfriend to the closest cafe. She bought two yogurt smoothie and two toasted bread. Renjun looked at the food and back to the girl beside her.

" Since when you eat so well??" He asked in curiously but Y/n just shrugged and stick out her tongue, mocking the guy obviously.

Feeling offended, renjun try to make her spill the tea but a call came in and y/n quickly answered it. She had a very serious talk and turned to renjun from time to time. As she ended the call, the boy called her and asked what happen.

" I need to go to the hospital.. Please give this to Irene and make sure she eat okay?? See ya bro!" Before renjun could protested, the latter already out from his sight. He sighed tiredly and stared at his hands that now holding the food.

" What's up with y/n and that idol girl?" He coughed and walked back to warehouse. He went inside and put the food infront of the girl with stoic expression.

Irene looked at the food emotionless. " Y/n bought this for you.. She told me to make sure you eat.." Renjun explained as he went to sat at the crusty couch. Hearing that Irene laughed painfully making renjun looked at her weirdly. She pointed at her wrist which was tied to the metal pole. 

" Oh right.." Renjun smacked himself softly before went to open it making the latter hands free again. Although her hands were now free, her legs still being tied up at the metal poles so she doesn't really can go anywhere.

She took the food and slowly chewing it. Without she realised it, a single tear dropped from her eyes. She felt grateful to eat such delicious.. Last night she thought just maybe she will died starving herself but she didn't.