Chapter 5

3rd person pov~

" Are you sure about this?" Renjun asked his bestfriend as he reloaded his M416 and put a silencer. They are right now in y/n house. Her foster father was once in military so that's why he has some gun and other equipments.

" Yeah.. Let's fix everything.." Y/n thought about her mother and stared at the file in her hand. After all of this, she want to go to England to find her real family. She can't wait..

" Is it about that girl" 

" Huh?"

" That Irene girl.. You like her don't you?"

" Stop being ridiculous renjun.. I just felt guilty.. That's all.."

" Pfft, you're the one who should stop being ridiculous.. You once felt guilty to me but you never buy me any food.. Tskk, I know it, YOU LIKE HER!!"

Y/n stood dumbstruck as she heard renjun words. " To think about it.. Why did it bother me so much? Did I really like her?" She quickly shrugged her thoughts and continue enhancing her gun.

" I can't believe that I'm doing this.." Renjun groaned and wear a safety vast. Y/n chuckled softly seeing her bestfriend behaviour.

" Thank you renjun-ah.. For everything.."

" HEyy HEyy, don't freaking talk like you're going to die.. You won't! Not in my watch!" He rambled that make y/n bursted into laugh.

" Ayee Ayee, fine!" She replied and put her mask on. She looked at renjun who already finished with everything.

" Are you ready to crash the party tonight??"

" Hmm, to think about it.. Mr Park doesn't have many men so why even bother to wear all of this? It looks overreact to be hone-"

" Aishh renjun, it's for safety!"

" Fine fine.."

" I repeat again.. Ready to crash the party tonight??"

" Ye- wait, party?"

" RENJUN!!!"

" Okay okay,, Yesss I'm ready!!"

Y/n smiled and thought to herself,

" Tonight is going to be fun.." 

__________

*PANG* 

Irene hissed in pain as her cheek collided with Mr.Park's hand. That old man just has a couraged to slap her that hard and probably leaving a red print on it.

" Listen here bitch.. You do what I said!" He rubbed his hand while looking at the idol. He gestured his minions to bring the idol inside the van.

Irene looked up as she felt a pair of hands pulled her up. She struggled to release from the man grip but she is too weak to do so. Mr.Park saw her and smirked. " We're going to Canada and you're not going to comeback here.. The media will give up searching for you." He said as he left and got into the van.