Chapter 7

3rd person pov~

3 years later...

" Irene unnie, let's go!!" Yeri shouted as the older rushed beside her. Right now they were walking into meeting room for a collaboration with western artist. As they walked together, one man came into view and bowed at Irene politely.

" Miss Bae.." 

" Do you get anything??" Irene asked excitedly but her smile soon turned into disappointment as the boy shook his head. " I'm sorry.." He muttered while looking down. Irene hummed in response and dismissed him.

She turned around and saw her members looking at her with worried eyes. " It's already 3 years unnie.. I don't think she is around here.." Seulgi voiced out making the older sighed tiredly.

" I know seul.. I just hope miracle will happen to me.." She joined them and continued walking to meeting room. Soon enough, they reached there and saw their ceo already sitting there.

" Sajang-nim." They greeted in unison and settled down. Mr. Lee looked at them and broke a wide smile. " Do you guys know what are you here today??" He asked as the girls nodded their head.

" Yupp!! We're going to get collaboration with western artist right?" Wendy chirped happily making others laughed at her reaction. 

" Yeah true but it's not just any western artist.. You're going to collaborate with THE BIGGEST GIRLBAND IN THE WORLD!!" He screamed enthusiastically making only wendy jaw dropped.

" NO WAY!!" She exclaimed as Mr.Lee just nodded and smile at her. She turned to Yeri and shook the girl shoulder. " Oh my god, I really love them!!" She screamed making yeri closed her ears and groaned.

" Huh who??" Seulgi asked in confused. Wendy faced her with 'are you kidding me' looks. As she was about to answer the bear, the door swung open revealing four beautiful girls. Everyone attention was on them making the blonde girl coughed awkwardly.

" I think we should introduce ourselves now.." The blonde girl turned to the other three and nodded her head.

" Hi we're little mix.." They said in unison. The air was so silence after they introduced theirselves. Mr.Lee was about to say something but wendy beat him.

" OMG IT'S REALLY YOU GUYS!!!! I'M A FAN!!" She fangirling in english loudly making the four girls giggled at her antics. Joy looked at the canadian in disbelief while Irene already facepalming herself.

Mr.Lee told the four girls to sit across them which they did. They talked about the collaboration as the time went pass quickly. As everything settled in, Mr.Lee took a leave and left them to get to know each other before starting to work together.

" I'm really excited for this.. I mean, it's our first time to work with korean artist plus you guys are the best idol group alive." Jade said and stared dreamily at them. Wendy nodded her head vigorously. " Aww come on, we're not that good.." Seulgi joined the conversation in english. 

Leigh looked at the bear girl and chuckled. " No shit, Billboard labelled that to you so you must be good.. I already listened to psycho.. I must admitted it, you guys are good plus that adlibs." She said and turned to wendy. " Your voice is sooo good!" She blurted out making the canadian flattered.