Chapter 12

3rd person pov~

" Is she awake yet?" Irene startled when she heard a voice behind her. She turned and met wendy who was already standing beside her, peeking over the door too.

" Not yet.."

The canadian looked at her leader before pulling her away from the room. Irene was of course flinched at the sudden action but she let herself being dragged by the younger.

" I know what are you thinking wendy.. I-I just want to be a good citizen here-"

" Who said I was going to ask about that?"

" Huh?" Wendy stopped at her track when they finally reached kitchen. She stood there abruptly and turned to her leader with warm smile.

" I know I should be mad that you still try to reach her when she is the one who hurts you, but I can't. It's your life, not mine. I'm pretty sure you know what you're doing."

Irene faced wendy with teary eyes. Wasting no time anymore, she pulled the younger into a tight hug. " Thanks wannie, I know that I count on you."

Wendy laughed and patted the latter back softly. She broke the hug and lead the latter to counter at kitchen.

" Now now, how about some hangover soup for ms perfectly fine upstairs?"

________

Y/n woke up, groaning and rubbing her head softly. She adjusted her vision and looked around the room. Small yet comfy, a little bit girly in here, totally not her room. So where the fuck is she?

She got up and walked around the room, eyes wandering to every frame hanging there. She noticed a small frame at the coffee table beside the bed, a picture of a baby smiling. She doesn't know why but upon seeing that, her lips curled up smile.

" You awake?"

A voice caught her attention making her turned around met a familiar gaze. Way too familiar.

" I-I-Irene?"

The latter just smiled and walked to the stiff girl. She placed the bowl at the coffee table, signalling the girl in front of her to eat it before taking a painkiller.