chapter 2

3rd person pov~

Y/n and renjun reached the warehouse earlier only to be greet by Mr Park who keep grinning with his dirty smile. Seeing that smile making y/n questioned herself about working at there.

" Why did I work with him again?" She muttered to herself but unfortunately renjun caught it. The boy chuckled and pat his bestfriend shoulder.

" It's okay bud.. After this work, we won't step on here anymore." He put up a best sign earning a sighed from the girl.

Mr.Park called them to get closer which they did. As soon as they reached the table, the saw a picture of a very beautiful young woman with some maps.

 As soon as they reached the table, the saw a picture of a very beautiful young woman with some maps

" Do you know who is this?" He asked excitedly while caressing that picture. They shook their head as he stared at them with bored eyes.

" Really? You don't ever heard about Red Velvet? Famous Korean girlgroup? Best Idol group alive?" Again the two of them shook their eyes. Too much focus to earn money make y/n doesn't any interest with everything that happen around her. All she was thinking is her mom and same goes to renjun.

" It's okay then.. Okay listen up, here is the mission.." Y/n and renjun took two step closely to get a better view from their boss. 

" I want you to get this girl by tonight.. I already got someone to stalk her everyday so she will go to convenience store near us. Make sure to not left any footprint that will cause us get caught.. I trust you in this.."

Y/n widen her eyes in shocked. Never in her life do something horrible.. Yes she do rob bank and everything but she never trying kidnapping someone. Y/n was about to protest but then her mother view came into her mind making her debating herself. 

" Fine, we will do but make sure the pay worth it." She spoke coldly as Mr.Park wore his infamous smirk. 

" Of course y/n.."

" But why did you want us to kidnap her? Do you threaten her family?"

"Uh? No renjun.. Don't you see her face? Plus that fucking sexy body.. I want her for myself and then maybe we could sell her off." The middle aged man said while staring lovingly at the photo.

" Eww pedo WTF.." Y/n and renjun thought to theirselves as they watched that old man keeps pecking the picture.

" Uhmm, we better leave now before we running late.." Renjun cutted his boss moment and ran outside leaving y/n deep in her thought.

The girl walked slowly to her car while thinking about the possible things that might happen. " I'm totally don't like this idea but my mom? Arghhh, fuck it.. I'll just do it.." She ignored her heart and dashed towards her car.