Chapter 14

3rd person pov~

" Another flowers?" Wendy gazed the bouquet on the older hand with slight smirk. Irene rolled her eyes at the latter remark and just continued bringing the bouquet into her room. 

" You're such a mystery person, aren't you.." She whispered as she sniffed the flowers scent. It's been a week since y/n started to deliver her such flowers but the latter didn't even dare to appear.

It's also been a week since their last conversation and Irene swore she miss the girl so much. She took out her phone and opened her private account.

She stalked y/n's account for awhile until she saw a suspicious picture. The picture was y/n with one girl but she couldn't pointed out who since both of them were facing on their backs. The brunette seems so displeased with the picture as she furrowed her eyes before shutting her phone off.

" I never know y/n has other friend than renjun.." 

The picture background showed that maybe they're somewhere on US since the place was too unfamiliar for Irene. She bit her side cheeks in annoyed. She is infact very jealous but she doesn't want to admit it.

She threw her phone beside and sighed. She thought that maybe she should start to pack now since they're going to LA for a special performance at MTV Video Music Awards. She hopped from her bead and headed towards her closet.

" Here we go joohyun.."

______

" Did you already bid goodbye to your ms PERFECTLY FINE??" Wendy approached the older with a small smirk plastered on her face. She nudged the latter to make her spill the tea.

But there isn't a tea to spill.

" No.. I don't have her number remember?" Irene replied in a low tone. Wendy stopped nudging the latter as she lets out a small giggles.

" Ah right. Welp, don't be sad unnie. She must doing fine." Wendy comforted the older by patting her back softly. She then took her luggage and went into the van, leaving the beauty all alone.

Irene shrugged her shoulder and tried to focus on her work instead. She walked into the van and was greeted by seulgi, who is happily wiggled her eyebrows at her. Irene looked at seulgi with annoyed looks.

" Don't you think that y/n is gonna be there? I mean, her sister is there so there has a high chance that she will be there." The bear asked. 

" Can we stop talking about her, please?" Irene voiced out in upset. Her mind travelled back to y/n instagram where she found suspicious picture of someone. Her curiosity was eating her to the point she felt her anger boiled inside her body.