Chapter 6

3rd person pov~

Irene got up early and washed up. She picked a comfy outfit and went to kitchen to prepare a breakfast for her members.

" Unnie??" Wendy walked to kitchen table while greeting Irene in confused. She rubbed her eyes to take a better look at her unnie. She looked decent today??

" Are you going somewhere??" She asked, half awake and half asleep

" Are you going somewhere??" She asked, half awake and half asleep. Irene turned to her for a brief second before focusing back to the pancake. " Yeah, I want to go and meet her again.." Hearing that making the younger widen her eyes in surprise.

" Are you sure? Do you want a accompany??" She asked in concerned. It's been 4 month since that incident occured. The girls have been so overprotective on Irene especially the other three. Irene sighed and curved a small smile.

" No worries, I'll be fine but can you please cover it up for me? I don't want others to know.." She spoke quietly, afraid if she woke up them. Wendy nodded and smiled widely at her unnie.

" Of course! After all, she did save you so we owe her." She chirped and pushed Irene from the shove. She gestured the older to left since the others could wake up at any moment.

Mouthing a thank you, Irene dashed outside and put her mask on. She called a taxi to take her to the mention place. It's not her first time visiting y/n but you can say that it was her third now. As they reached there, she pay the ride and went inside.

_______

" Ms Y/n, you have a visitor.." A guard called y/n as the girl stood up and followed the latter. She already know who it is so she sighed as she settle in front of the idol. She picked up the phone and looked at Irene with serious eyes.

" Ms Bae, please stop visit me.. What if someone knows and they leak the photos of you going here frequently?? Hearing that scandal wasn't sweet to my ears.." Y/n said in worried tone as she looked her side, making sure that no one is eavesdropping them.

Irene pouted and stared at the latter with sulking eyes. " I'm here to show gratitude.. Fuck whatever people thinks.. They don't know about what happen.. They don't know about us." She put her hand on the thick glass that separated her from y/n with sweet smile. 

Y/n looked at the girl's hand with small smile. Soon she joined her by putting her left hand right across Irene's hand. " I know.. I know that you feel that you owe me one but you don't have to do this.. I just did what it's right.. Beside I'm the one kidnapped you first.." She trailed off and looked down.

Irene thought that something was off until suddenly y/n looked up and showed her the biggest smile she ever make. " I'm okay here.. I think maybe you should stop seeing me for awhile.." Irene let out a heavenly giggles before she nodding her head.